APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017: Dear aspirants are you searching for Andhra Pradesh Public service commission group 2 mains examination hall tickets. You are in right place here we have provided you the complete information about the APPSC Group 2 hall Ticket 2017. We all know that APPSC conducted screening test in offline mode on 26 February 2017 and getting ready to conduct Main Examination in online mode on 15 July 2017. The candidates who have selected in screening test will be allowed for Main examination. APPSC will issue hall tickets for candidates selected for Mains examination. Candidates has to download there APPSC Group 2 Mains hall ticket from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Hall tickets for Group-II Services will be available to download very soon. APPSC do not sent hall tickets in post. So candidates have to download their APPSC Group 2 hall ticket from the official website. For the sake of applicants we have provided complete information about APPS Group 2 hall ticket in our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Also Check: APPSC Recruitment 2017
Also Check: APPSC Recruitment 2017
Latest Update: Hall tickets APPSC Group 2 service will be available to download in July 1st week.
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Details
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission|
|Name of the Exam||Group 2 Mains|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Exam date starts from||15 July 2017 & 16 July 2017|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Admit Card Available from||July 1st 2017 (tentative)|
APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket Download
Candidates appearing for APPSC Group 2 exam must have to be ready with a valid Hall Ticket without which he will not be allowed into the hall. As the exam date is approaching fast aspirants have to be ready with the APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket which can be downloaded from this page. Candidates can download there APPSC admit card from the official website. For downloading admit card candidate has to enter his 6 digit registration or roll number. To help with the Preparation aspirants can have a check over the Previous Papers and Syllabus.
Selection Process for APPSC Group 2
The candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in written test and Interview. Candidates have to meet the qualifying mark in order to be eligible for further rounds. Only candidates who qualify in this test find a chance to be placed in available vacancy. Aspirant’s selection will be purely based on their performance in the rounds of selection.
Steps in Selection Process
- Written Test (Prelims & Mains)
Details on APPSC Group 2 Mains Hall ticket
The APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket consists of details related to the candidates personal information.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate date of Birth
- Father / Mother / guardian Name
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Venue name and address
- Exam Time
- Exam date
Candidates have to go through the details printed on the Hall Ticket. If there any mistakes found in APPSC Group 2 Hall ticket, the same should be informed to concerned authority for rectification purpose.
Important document required to APPSC Group 2 Mains Exam
Candidates have to take some important documents along with them while attending the APPSC Group 2 Main Exam. We have provided you the list of documents currently accepted and allowed for participating in exam. These proofs of identity documents should be valid and not expired. Kindly check the below list of documents and take at least one of the document in original along with your.
- APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket.
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax department
- Voter ID card issued by Election Commission of India
- Aadhaar or E-Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
- Indian Passport
- Driving License issued by RTO or RTA
- Any other Photo ID card having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of Central or state Government
- Valid Photo ID Card with serial number issued by District Administrations
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID number issued by Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- Kindly note that the name mentioned on the APPSC Group 2 hall ticket and ID proof should be same. If there is any mismatch candidates may not be allowed to the APPSC Group 2 exam.
Steps to download APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017
For the sake of candidates here we have provided you the step by step process to download your APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket. By following these steps candidates can download there APPSC Group 2 hall tickets easily from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- First candidates to visit the official web site of APPSC
- Now search for APPSC GROUP 2 Hall ticket download link
- Clink on the link
- Enter the required credentials
- click submit button
- Now you can view your hall ticket
- Download your APPSC Hall Ticket and take a printout of it
Download APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2017 – Click Here
Hope the information provided was helpful and comment below for further suggestions. For any quires comment below. Be prepared for the exam and all the best. Thank You.