Airtel Interview Questions
Airtel Interview Questions: In order to make our reader stay confident and perform well in Airtel Interview, We move a step forward to bring all the important and frequently asked interview questions into this article. For the contenders who are looking forward to getting settled in Airtel company, this article will help them during practice time as well as in interview time. So, we suggest contenders should prepare all the given interview questions without any delay. Before going to the interview intenders should need to know all the basic details like company profile, Interview process, interview questions etc.
You Can Also Check: Airtel Careers
You Can Also Check: Airtel Careers
For more details keep reading this article until the end which will surely make you feel tension free thereby you can prepare well without any doubts and confusions.
Airtel Interview Rounds
The basic and fundamental interview rounds for every applicant is as follows
- Online or Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Final Interview(Personal/Telephonic)
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
Knowing these basic rounds is common but we are provided something important information to make our reader special among all the other aspirants i.e. there may be a chance of some extra rounds like Group Discussion and JAM session based on candidates pool and requirement crisis. So, the applicants should be prepared to face any type of rounds and interview questions easily.
Airtel Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
In this round, the interviewer will ask you questions from the core topics of your previous academics or relevant. To get success in this round, all you need to do is go through this section carefully without giving skip and also you can bookmark this page to reduce search burden while in preparation.
Wireless Communication Interview Questions
Wireless Communication Interview Questions
- How frequency hopping is used for security in Bluetooth?
- What is Voluntary Tunnel?
- Why is Bluetooth 2.0 better than previous versions?
- What is Point-To-Point Tunneling Protocol, PPTP?
- What do you mean by Network and Switching Subsystem?
- What do you mean by the term Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)?
- Explain the concept of PKI, Public Key Infrastructure?
- Explain the concepts of digital certificates?
- What method is used for Voice transfer? Brief about the method used?
- What is CDMA?
- Explain Disadvantages of Symmetric Cryptosystems?
- What is TCP connection establishment and tear down?
- What is wireless communication concept?
- Explain the term Airport in Bluetooth?
- What is Compulsory Tunnel?
- What do you mean by frequency reuse?
- What signals are transferred in GPRS?
- What do you mean by Handoff?
- Differentiate between GSM and GPRS.
- What do you mean by Base Station Subsystem?
- What is the maximum data rate supported by a GSM system?
- What is power control?
- Importance of CDMA in today’s cellular world
VLSI Interview Questions
- What are the steps required to solve setup and Hold violations in VLSI?
- What are the different ways in which antenna violation can be prevented?
- Explain how logic gates are controlled by Boolean logic?
- What are the changes that are provided to meet design power targets?
- What is the function of tie-high and tie-low cells?
- Mention what are the different gates where Boolean logic are applicable?
- What are the different measures that are required to achieve the design for better yield?
- Explain how a binary number can give a signal or convert into a digital signal?
- What is the main function of metastability in VSDL?
- Explain what is a sequential circuit?
- What are the steps involved in preventing the metastability?
- Explain how Verilog is different to a normal programming language?
- What is the difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous reset?
- What are the different design constraints occur in the Synthesis phase?
- Explain what is Verilog?
- What is the function of chain reordering?
- Mention what are the two types of procedural blocks in Verilog?
- What are the different design techniques required to create a Layout for Digital Circuits?
- Explain why present VLSI circuits use MOSFETs instead of BJTs?
- What are the steps involved in designing an optimal pad ring?
- What are the different types of skews used in VLSI?
- Explain what is the depletion region?
- What is the function of enhancement mode transistor?
- Explain why is the number of gate inputs to CMOS gates usually limited to four?
- What is the purpose of having Depletion mode Device?
- Explain what is Slack?
- What is the difference between NMOS and PMOS technologies?
- Explain what is the use of defpararm?
- What is the different classification of the timing control?
Airtel HR Interview Questions for Freshers
This is the round where you have to put more thinking and logical skills in order to crack those tricky and typical interview questions. In order to make contenders reach that level of thinking skills, we provided some possible and frequently asked interview questions in this section as follows.
- Why do you want to work for this organization?
- Do you know anyone who works for us?
- What kind of salary do you need?
- Are you a team player?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Tell me about a suggestion you have made
- Have you ever had to fire anyone? How did you feel about that?
- What is your philosophy towards work?
- If you had enough money to retire right now, would you?
- Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why should we hire you?
Airtel Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
This section conveys you some of the most popular and commonly asked interview questions in first minutes of interview round which will help to turn interviewer focus towards you. It will be possible only if you have a good grip on given Technical interview questions in this section.
Telecom Engineer Interview Questions
Telecom Engineer Interview Questions
- Max number of satellite hops allowed in voice communication is?
- Memory allocation of variables declared in a program is?
- Word alignment is?
- To send a data packet using datagram, connection will be established?
- What action is taken when the processor under execution is interrupted by a non-maskable interrupt?
- Buffering is?
- A software that allows a personal computer to pretend as a computer terminal is?
- What is the best Rx power and Tx power at good RF Conditions?
- What is the type of signaling used between two exchanges?
- What is a matrix in Telecommunication?
- Frequency at which VOICE is sampled is?
- How to explain what is ss7?
- What is the maximal decimal number that can be accommodated in a byte?
- What is the purpose of the Data Link?
- The status of the Kernel is?
- What is the key advantage of using switches?
- What is the nominal voltage required in subscriber loop connected to local exchange
- When does network congestion occur?
- Conditional results after execution of an instruction in a microprocessor are stored in?
- Does a bridge divide a network into smaller segments?
- Purpose of PC(Program Counter) in a Microprocessor is?
- What is the role of the LLC sublayer?
- What is the need of CPG message in ISUP protocol?
- What is the function of the Application Layer in networking?
- A line of sight is?
- Differentiate full-duplex from half-duplex.
- Time taken for 1 satellite hop in voice communication is?
- What is latency?
- What is TCSM?
- What is subnetting?
Store Manager Interview Questions
- Who are our main competitors?
- How do you overcome objections when selling a product?
- What tasks, when executed incorrectly, directly impact sales?
- What would you do if there was a shift that was understaffed?
- How would you handle an employee struggling to meet sales goals?
- A product is selling well at our competitors’ stores but not at our store. Why do you think this is?
- What is the first thing you do when you walk into your store every day?
- How successful have you been in delegating tasks?
- Describe the inventory process at your previous store. What are the necessary steps?
- Discuss ways you’ve attempted to improve omnichannel shopping for your customers.
- How would you address shrink in your store?
- How do you turn your store into a destination rather than just a store for customers?
- What is your knowledge of our store’s products?
- What’s the most important decision you make every day as a store manager?
- Describe ways you’ve tailored your merchandise to meet the needs of the local community
- How would you teach a colleague how to close the register?
- Have you ever fired an employee?
- What is your opinion on being friends with your coworkers?
- What selling techniques have you used that led to an increase in sales?
- Describe a time you resolved a conflict between your colleagues.
- What are the top three qualities you look for in a salesperson?
- How do you think your colleagues would describe you as a manager?
- How do you train your staff to deal with difficult customers?
- How many people have you fired at your last job? Why did you fire them?
- What is your definition of excellent customer service?
- What would you do if you had an employee who was frequently late?
- What do you like best about our products?
- What would you do if you had an employee who refused to follow a new policy?
- How do you handle employees with personality conflicts?
- What strategies do you prefer for motivating employees?
project Manager Interview Questions
- What are the most important qualities of a project manager?
- Do you prefer working on a single project or multiple projects at the same time?
- What were the challenges on your last project?
- What specific training have you had that would be relevant to this project manager job?
- What is the largest number of projects you have handled at any given time?
- If you had to rate project management as a career, from 1-10, how would you rate it?
- What is your favorite way to deliver and present results?
- What type of closure processes have you done?
- When the project didn’t go well, what happened?
- What was your most successful project?
- Do you have any certifications?
- Have you worked on a project that failed? What happened?
- What happens when your projects fail?
- How do you do contingency planning?
- Tell me about the projects you have managed.
- How do you close a project?
- Tell me about a full project life cycle? What is included?
- How do you allocate resources?
- Which project management software and tools do you prefer using? Why?
- How do you plan a schedule for a project?
- Do you typically revisit projects a few months after delivery?
- How do you handle a team member who isn’t productive?
- How do you monitor and manage risks to the project
- What project management methodologies are you most familiar with?
- What type of contingency planning do you do?
- What was the most challenging about your last project?
- How do you handle office politics?
- What is the most complicated project you have managed? How did you handle it?
- How do you prefer to provide status updates?
- Tell me how you schedule projects and establish timelines.
- What is the best way to set up and manage an interdepartmental team?
- What do you spend the most time doing each day?
- How do you motivate a team?
- How do you start a project?
- When was the last time you didn’t delegate? What happened?
Airtel HR Interview Questions For Experienced
In this section, we are going to discuss various levels of HR interview questions, especially for experienced candidates. Contenders should stop expecting interview questions and start doing practice on given interview questions which will make you stay confident during the interview process.
- Tell me about your dream job.
- What is your greatest strength?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
- Why do you think you would do well at this job?
- What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
- Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor
- What has disappointed you about a job?
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- How would you know you were successful on this job?
- Would you be willing to relocate if required?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- Describe your management style.
Our website www.allindiajobs.in always ready to help you. Let us know if you have any doubts about this article through comment box on our page. We will respond as soon as possible.