Aircel Interview Questions
Are you searching for Aircel Interview Questions? This is the perfect place for you people. By referring this article, you can get important and possible interview questions which are clearly mentioned on this page with separate sections for both fresher’s and experienced candidates respectively. Getting shortlisted for interview process is not only a chance to demonstrate your active participation in the interview process but also an opportunity to impress the interviewer with your quick and reliable answers. In order to give such type of responses, contenders need to work hard on given interview questions prior the interview schedule thoroughly.
You Can Also Check: Aircel Careers
You Can Also Check: Aircel Careers
For clear details keep reading this article until the end without any delay. Having awareness about interview process can make you feel confident during interview time thereby you can be able to face any type of interview questions without any difficulty.
Aircel Interview Procedure
The Aircel Interview Procedure will be of mainly 3 to 4 rounds which are finalized by the officials of Aircel Company based on the candidate’s count and requirement need.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: Top 10 HR Interview Questions
The contenders who are qualified in all the given rounds successfully will be called for a final round of selection process which may be a telephonic or personal interview. So, we suggest contenders should do practice on all the mentioned interview questions which will make you feel confident in the interview process.
Aircel Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
You can predict your Technical interview questions in advance and have an answer ready to impress the interviewer if you can practice well in this section thoroughly before the commencement of interview.
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is void in C?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may/must have?
- What is IDE?
- List out some of C compilers
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float & double data types?What is a modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
- What is enum in C?
Signal & Systems Interview Questions
- What is the difference between analog modulation and digital modulation?
- Define continuous-time signal.
- What is the possible range of frequency spectrum for discrete-time Fourier Series (DTFS)?
- What does the signaling rate in the digital communication system imply?
- Which are the only waves that correspond/ support the measurement of phase angle in the line spectra?
- What is modulation and why it is required?
- Which property is exhibited by the auto-correlation function of a complex valued signal?
- Define Signal.
- Explain Amplitude Modulation and Frequency Modulation and where do we use AM and FM?
- Define system.
- What does the set comprising all possible outcomes of an experiment known as?
- Where does the maximum value of an auto-correlation function of a power signal occur?
- What does the spectral density function of any signal specify?
- When do the conditional density functions get converted into the marginal density functions?
- What are the major classifications of the signal?
- What would happen if the two events are statistically independent?
- State Properties of Convolution.
- What are the applications of correlation?
- Which result is generated/ obtained by the addition of a step to a ramp function?
- Where is the ROC defined or specified for the signals containing causal as well as anti-causal terms?
- What is the nature of Fourier representation of a discrete & a periodic signal?
- What is the number of samples present in an impulse response called as?
Aircel HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The contenders who are in search of HR interview questions can refer this section happily without any doubt. We provided various interview questions for fresher candidates. So, intenders are advised to go through this section keenly for getting gunshot result in the interview process.
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- What were you like in high school?
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Teach me something I don’t know in the next five minutes.
- Are u a team player?
- Why should I choose you?
- Are u a goal oriented person?
- What are your short term goals?
- What is your long-range objective?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
Aircel Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
All the contenders who are applied Aircel interview should understand the fact that, they need to practice more on interview questions to bear heavy competition during interview time. For those applicants, we are giving all the essential interview questions especially for experienced candidates in this section as below.
Selenium Developer Interview Questions
- What is Selenium IDE?
- Can Selenium test an application on iPhone’s Mobile Safari browser?
- Can Selenium test an application on Android browser?
- What tests can Selenium do?
- What are the disadvantages of Selenium?
- What are the technical challenges with selenium?
- How to run test case recorded using Selenium IDE in other browsers?
- What is the selenium’s recording language?
- What are the steps to run automation using selenium?
- What are the capabilities of Selenium IDE?
- What are the challenges with Selenium IDE?
- How to execute a single line command from Selenium IDE?
- What is Selenium Remote Control?
- What are the advantages of Selenium?
- How to Use Selenium?
- What are the Selenium components?
- How to export the tests from Selenium IDE to Selenium RC in different languages?
- How to insert a breakpoint in Selenium IDE?
- How to insert a comment in Selenium IDE?
- What is Selenium server default port number?
- How do you handle Ajax controls using selenium?
- What is Selenium WebDriver or Google WebDriver or Selenium 2.0?
- Explain about Selenium the Open Source Testing Tool for a web application?
- What is the use of context menu in Selenium IDE?
- Explain about Selenium RC Java client libraries?
- Explain about Selenium Server?
- Why use TestNG with Selenium RC?
Informatica Developer Interview Questions
- What is Data Warehouse?
- What is the difference between database and data warehouse?
- What are the benefits of data warehousing?
- What is EDW?
- What is the Difference between static cache and dynamic cache?
- Explain What is batch and describe types of batches?
- What is the difference between filter and lookup transformation?
- Explain What is the limit to the number of sources and targets you can have in a mapping?
- What are Session and Batches?
- What is an Aggregate transformation?
- What are the reusable transformations?
- How to load time dimension?
- Explain What are the measure objects?
- Explain How to get the first 100 rows from the flat file into the target?
- Explain What are the basic needs to join two sources in a source qualifier?
- What are the joiner caches?
- Explain What is power center repository?
- What is the difference between informatics 7x and 8x and what is the latest version?
- Explain What is metadata, reporter?
- How can we transform row to the column?
- What is a time dimension? give an example?
- Explain How many ways you create ports?
- Why we use repository connectivity?
- How to handle decimal places while importing a flat file into Informatica?
- Explain the Differences between Normalizer and Normalizer transformation?
- What is the difference between Informatica 7.0 and 8.0?
- Explain How many types of dimensions are available in Informatica?
- Explain Where to store Informatica rejected data? How to extract thInformaticaca rejected data?
- How to configure mapping in Informatica?
- What is the difference between connected and unconnected stored procedures?
- What are partition points?
- What is source qualifier transformation?
- What’s the diff between Informatica PowerCenter server, repository server, and repository?
- How to import VSAM files from source to target. Do we need a special plugin?
Ruby On Rails Interview Questions
- What is Ruby On Rails?
- Why Ruby on Rails?
- Explain how (almost) everything is an object in Ruby?
- What’s your favorite testing tool?
- What are Gems and which are some of your favorites?
- What is a class?
- What is the difference between a class and a module?
- What is an object?
- How would you declare and use a constructor in Ruby?
- How does a symbol differ from a string?
- How and when would you declare a Global Variable?
- How would you create getter and setter methods in Ruby?
- Describe the difference between class and instance variables?
- Example some of the looping structures available in Ruby?
- Explain the difference between a has_one and belongs_to association in Ruby on Rails
- Explain a polymorphic association in Ruby on Rails?
- What is a Proc?
- Explain what functional testing is in Ruby on Rails
- What is the purpose of YIELD in Ruby on Rails?
- What are Class Variables? How to define them?
- How to define Instance variables?
- How can you dynamically define a method body in Ruby on Rails?
- What is Range?
- Does Ruby support Multiple Inheritance?
- How can you achieve the same as Multiple Inheritance using Ruby? What is Mixin?
- How will you implement Single Pattern in Ruby on Rails?
- What is the purpose of config/environments/development.rb file?
- How can you define a Constant in Ruby on Rails?
- How can you fire a method when a module is inside a class?
- What is the default access modifier for a method?
- Define the Rails MVC implementation with an example?
- What is Scope in Ruby on Rails?
ASP.NET Interview Questions
- What is ASP?
- What is the difference between Classic ASP and ASP.Net?
- What is ASP.NET?
- What is a Cookie?
- What is the difference between ASP Session State and ASP.Net Session State?
- What is the difference between ASP Session and ASP.NET Session?
- What are the major built-in objects in Asp.net?
- What is the difference between Server?Transfer and Response.Redirect?
- What is a PostBack?
- What is AutoPostBack?
- What is a round trip?
- What are the types of Cookies in Asp.net?
- What is the difference between Session cookie and a Persistent cookie?
- Which is the parent class of the Web server control?
- Which Asp.net objects encapsulate the state of the client and the browser?
- What is the difference between Custom Control and User Control?
- How can you identify that the page is PostBack?
- What is ViewState?
- What are Authentication and Authorization?
- What are the types of Authentication?
- What are the different ways to send data across pages in Asp.net?
- Where is the Viewstate information stored?
- What are different types of directives in .NET?
- What is the default timeout for a cookie?
- What is the difference between HTML and Web server controls?
- What is the difference between Server-side scripting and Client-side scripting?
- How do you create a permanent cookie?
- Which method do you use to redirect the user to another page without performing a round trip to the client?
- What are the major events in Global Asax file?
- What tag do you use to add a hyperlink column to the DataGrid?
- How many languages.NET is supporting now?
- What is smart navigation?
- How do you validate the controls in an ASP.NET page?
- How do you turn off cookies for one page in your site?
- Which two properties are on every validation control?
- What are the event handlers that can be included in the Global.asax file?
- What Asp.net objects encapsulate the state of the client and the browser?
- Which class is inherited when an Asp.net server control is added to a Web form?
- What are the types of validation controls in Asp.net?
- Which namespace is needed to implement debug and trace?
Aircel HR Interview Questions For Experienced
Sitting calm and thinking about interview can’t bring success to your doorstep. Wake up! It is the right time to prove what you are among all other applicants. In order to boost up your thoughts and wishes, we provided multiple interview questions in this article which will take you to first in the selection list. So, we suggest contenders should keep an eye on this article thoroughly without leaving any single topic.
- How are you adapting your work to changes in your industry?
- Have you launched a new product or service? How did it go?
- Do you embrace the opportunity to develop your own process?
- If you were into sales, what would you spend more time on, achieving your sales target or creating a good customer experience?
- What has surprised you about the interview process so far?
- How does this particular position and job fit in with your career goals?
- If you were asked to step in your boss’ shoes for a couple of months, how would you go about it?
- Can you give me a list of five things that make you nervous?
- How would you value the store on the corner?
- Describe the color yellow to somebody who is blind.
Hope you will be happy with this article. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in Still, if you have any doubts about Aircel Interview Questions, feel free to express your doubts through comment box without any late. We are here to solve your issues as fast as we can.