TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus 2017
Aspirants who are looking for TANGEDCO Assistant Accounts Officer Syllabus are at right place. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited has issued a latest notification for 18 Assistant Accounts Officer posts. Candidates who are interested in work in Tamil Nadu can apply for these vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply for 18 AAO openings on or before 27th June 2017. So contenders have to start their Preparation by knowing the exam pattern & Syllabus. So here we had given the TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the exam. Applicants who are searching for the syllabus can check the Actual information here.
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus Details 2017
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Start Date||13th June 2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Applications||27th June 2017|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
TANGEDCO AAO Exam Pattern 2017
|1||Part I||General Tamil, English Languages||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|2||Part II||Aptitude and Mental Ability Test|
|3||Part III||General Studies|
TANGEDCO AAO Selection Process
The candidates who will select in the competitive written exam they can be permitted to attend Interview round based on the ranking and as per rule of reservation in the ratio of 1:5. TANGEDCO has specified that Multiple shading will be considered as the wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer. The candidate should apply only through Online mode in the TANGEDCO official Website www.tangedco.gov.in.
TANGEDCO Syllabus for General English
- General English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Prepositions Sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Completion Active and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus for Accounting
- Trading and Profit & Loss Assistant Accountants and Balance sheets.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Double Accounts System.
- Self Balancing Ledger and Sectional Balancing.
- Balance Sheets Format and Classification.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Capitalandevenue, Receipts and Payments, Income and Expenditure.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus for General Studies
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Important Days.
- Culture & Heritage – India & UP.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Indian Economy.
- Geography – India & UP.
- General Polity.
- History – India & UP.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- Environmental Studies.
- Books and Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus for Computer Applications
- Introduction to Computers
- Operating systems
- Windows operating systems
- Multimedia Presentation
- Data Entry using Excel
- Word processing
- MS Word
- power point
- Application of computer in agriculture
- Multimedia Presentation
- Preparation of Tabular Columns,
- Charts and Graphs
- Web and Email and Application of computer in the agricultural sector.
TANGEDCO AAO Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simplification and Approximation
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- VolumesProfit and Loss
- Indices and Surds
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations.