State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate Admit Card 2017
Details of State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate Admit Card
|Name of the organization||State Cooperative Election Authority|
|Post Name||Pune Advocate|
|No of vacancies||30|
|Availability of Admit Card||Updated soon|
Important Dates for State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate Exam 2017
|Application Start Date||27th June 2017|
|Application Last Date||28th July 2017|
|Hall Ticket, Call letter Release Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Result Date||Update soon|
State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate Exam Pattern 2017
- Current Affairs
- General Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
Selection Process For State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate 2017
- Written Exam
Details That Printed On The State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate Admit Card 2017
- Registration Number
- Aspirants Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Exam Date
- Reporting time
- Exam Duration
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Instructions given in the admit card
Important Documents Need To Carry For The SCEA Pune Advocate Exam
- Pan card
- Voter Id
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College Id
- Or any identity proof issued by the Gazette Officer.
Steps To Download The SCEA Pune Advocate Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website i.e., sahakarayukta.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Search for the State Cooperative Election Authority Pune Advocate Admit Card Link 2017.
- Make a click on that link.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter your details which are required like Registration number and password.
- And finally, click the submit button and you can see your hall ticket on the monitor.
- Now you can download your call letter and take a print out for the further purposes.