Sonus Networks Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. Sonus is conducting off campus recruitment for 2017 pass out batch. Contenders who had completed BE, B.Tech (CS, IS, IT, ECE, Electronics) with minimum 75% in 10th, 12th and Graduation are eligible to apply for Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. Should have Mandatory skills like C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Unix, Linux.
Sonus Networks has mentioned that Non-CS, IT branches will be considered only for SVT(Testing) Role. Qualified and eligible candidates can apply through online by the following link. Job seekers who want to work with Sonus Networks can refer Sonus Networks Previous Papers and Sonus Networks Model Papers which will help during preparation and crack the test in Sonus Networks Careers. The Selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test.
Aspirants who will perform well in all rounds only those people will appoint for the Software Engineer position. The Selected candidate’s list will be finalized by the officials of Sonus Networks Company. Applicants have to read the entire post to know the information about Sonus Networks Off Campus Drive 2017. Keep on visiting All India Jobs for latest updates and accurate data.
SONUS NETWORKS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Sonus Networks India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||INR 6 LPA|
|Event Date||3rd July 2017|
|Last Date||3rd July 2017|
Sonus Networks Job Description
- Design, Development, nd Testing of next generation of Cloud based SIP and 4G, Voice over LTE solutions.
- Will have the opportunity of working in a world class product development center of a company that is the market leader in Real Time Communication Solution.
- Will have the satisfaction of designing, implementing and testing products that are engineered to meet rigorous reliability requirements of real time communication.
- All of this whilst working in a very friendly and a rewarding work environment.
Sonus Networks Eligibility Criteria
- 2017 batch BE, B.Tech (CS, IS, IT, ECE, Electronics).
- Good pH score.
- Should have scored 75% or above in 10th, 12th and BE, B.Tech
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Unix, Linux scripting.
Sonus Networks Desired Skills
- Skills Set (Mandatory): C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Unix, Linux scripting (One or more).
- Skills Set (Preferred): Operating System, Computer Networking, Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Non-CS, IT branches will be considered only for SVT (Testing) Role.
- The above mentioned CTC of 6 LPA includes all additional benefits like Gratuity, Insurance etc.
Sonus Networks Company Profile
Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G, VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Cloud Exchange Networking Platform, Policy, Routing servers and media, signaling gateways.
How To Apply For Sonus Networks Jobs
Sonus Networks is hiring candidates for Software Engineer position. Candidates who have scored above 75% in all academic records are eligible to apply for these job vacancies in Bangalore through online mode on or before the last date. Contenders who had successfully registered on or before the closing date can attend for Sonus Networks Recruitment on 3rd July 2017.
Important Certificates Need To Carry During Interview
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photos
- Original Government ID Proof
- All Educational Certificates