Schindler Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | Hiring 1 to 2 Years Experienced Freshers | Chennai. Schindler is conducting
SCHINDLER OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||1 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
Schindler Job Role
Schindler Job Responsibilities
- Planning and executing the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators as per the agreed timelines, cost and as per the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – Contractors’ workers for timely completion of the project.
- Coordinates with the Account Executive, Manager, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting and Service team for the smooth handover to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
Schindler Required Skills
- Education: Degree, Diploma Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics) Professional.
- Experience Required: 1 to 2 years in the Elevator industry
- IT: MS Office
- Languages: (+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
- Must have English (proficiency).
- Hindi (advance), Regional Language (basic)
- Preferences: Experience in the same industry.
Schindler Company Profile
How To Apply For Schindler Jobs
Important Credentials Need To Bring During Interview
- Must carry Govt ID Proof
- Bring Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photos
- All Education Certificates Xerox copies