The NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017 syllabus is available here. Contenders can get the complete syllabus from this page. We had furnished the NABARD Bank syllabus in a detailed manner which every user can understand easily. Along with the Syllabus, we are providing the Exam Pattern for the contenders. So everyone who is commencing to take the exam can check the NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern for Grade B and Grade A in the below of this article. For the brief information, we are giving some details like subjects asking in the exam, Sectional Marks etc. This exam will conduct in three phases. The Phase I is Preliminary Examination which will be in online mode consists of Multiple Choice Questions. Phase II is the Main Examination will be online mode and consists of Multi Choice Questions and descriptive. Phase III is an interview.
Details about the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post(s)||Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service), Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service, Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service) Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||117 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Recently the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development had disclosed the NABARD Recruitment 2017 for 117 vacancies. Almost lakhs of candidates dream to crack the job in the Banking Sector. For those candidates this a good chance to settle down in the Bank Job. Most of the aspirants will felt that Bank Job is secured and can get the high pay scale with tension free work. Candidates have more benefits like everyone can get the Pension after their retirement. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Manager in Grade B (Rural Banking Service), Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Banking Service, Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service) Vacancies before the last date.
Already the officials of the bank had started receiving the application in the online mode from the interested candidates who want to shine their career in the Banking Sector. Contenders who had completed their education in the Bachelor Degree for the Manager Grade B Post with the minimum of 60% marks in the academics. For the Assistant Manager Grade A Post candidates who are going to apply have to possess the Madhyamik or its equivalent course in with 50% marks from any of the named Institute or University. The Age Limit for the candidates is 21 to 35 years. The post wise vacancy details are given in the recruitment notification so candidates can feel free to check the details whenever they want. Still, there is time to apply for the NABARD Vacancies the last dates are different for different posts so before applying the candidates are requested to have a look at it. after applying aspirants have to start the preparation for the NABARD Assistant Manager Exam by going through the NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017.
National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development Exam Pattern
Phase I – Preliminary Exam
- Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
- English Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge –20 marks
- General Awareness – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) –40 marks
- Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks
- Total 200 marks
Phase II is the Mains exam which consists of both Multiple Choice and Descriptive Questions
- In this Phase, we have two papers Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
- The Paper I is Descriptive Test of English Language which carries 100 marks.
- The Time Duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Paper II Multiple Choice Questions Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (with the focus on Rural India) for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager (RDBS) Agriculture Post.
- Timings of the Exam is 1 hour 30 minutes for 100 marks.
- Paper III consists of Question from subjects like Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management.
- Timings of the Exam is 1 hour 30 minutes for 100 marks.
Phase III – Interview Round
The aspirants who got qualified in the above phases and secure good marks up to the cutoff marks announced by the officials of the National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development will be called for the Interview Round. This round carries 40 marks.
Selection Process of NABARD Bank
The candidate has to undergo the selection process which is conducting by the authorized people of National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development. Aspirants who had cleared the Written Test Preliminary, Mains, and Personal Interview those candidates names will be placed on the merit list.
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus 2017
NABARD Exam Economic and Social Issues Syllabus
- Rural Marketing
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Economic underdevelopment
- Economic Reforms in India
- Population Trends
- Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Rural and Urban
- Measurement of Poverty
- Gender Issues Joint family system
- Poverty Alleviation Programmes of the Government
- Role of International Funding Institutions – IMF & World Bank – WTO
- Population Growth and Economic Development
- Population Policy in India
- Human Development
- Non-Institutional and Institutional Agencies in rural credit Industry
- Industrial and Labour Policy
- Industrial performance – Regional Imbalance in India’s Industrial Development
- Public Sector Enterprises
- Development of banking and financial institutions in India
- Reforms in Banking/ Financial sector
- Regional Economic Co-operation
- Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic trends
- Agriculture- Characteristics / Status – Technical and Institutional changes in Indian Agriculture Agricultural performance – Issues in Food Security in India
- Current Economic & Social Issues
- Social Infrastructure -Education – Health and Environment
- Education – Status & System of Education
- Socio –Economic Problems associated with Illiteracy
- Socio-economic programs for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes and other
Agriculture Syllabus for Assistant Manager Exam
- Water Resources
- Farm and Agri Engineering
- Plantation & Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry
- Factors of Production in agriculture
- Present Scenario of Indian Agriculture and Allied activities
- Meteorology: Weather parameters, crop-weather advisory
- Agricultural Finance and Marketing
- Agriculture: definition, meaning, and its branches
- Classification of field crops
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems
- Seed production, seed processing, seed village
- Precision Farming, System of Crop Intensification, organic farming
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Agricultural extensions
- Ecology and Climate Change
- Recent trends, major challenges in agriculture measures to enhance viability
NABARD Rural Development Syllabus for Assistant Manager Exam
- Role and functions of RBI, NABARD, SIDBI and other financial institutions
- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy
- Trends of change in rural population and rural workforce
- Problems and conditions of rural labor; Issues and challenges in Handlooms
- Panchayati Raj Institutions – Functions and Working
- Swachh Bharat, Rural housing, PURA and other rural development programs dwellers/tribes and others
- Rural Credit System, Role of Rural Credit in Rural Development
- Evolution and Growth of Rural Credit System in India
- MGNREGA, NRLM – Aajeevika, Rural Drinking water programs,
- Causes of Rural Backwardness
- Rural population in India, Occupational structure, Farmers, Agricultural Laborers, Artisans, Handicrafts, Traders, Forest.