MYANATOMY OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Job Role||Technical Intern|
|Drive On||20th June 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||17th June 2017|
MyAnatomy Job Description
- Bringing visual designs to life in standards compliant, clean markup.
- Co-ordination with in-house stakeholders to identify exact requirements for each project.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to existing interfaces.
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Stress testing all development output before roll-out.
MyAnatomy Required Skills
- Technologies (Any of the one specified below would work for us)
- Python (preferably Django)
MyAnatomy Selection Process
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- Final Round
- Only 2017 passed out and 2018 passing out only are eligible for this drive.
- It’s a 6 Months Internship Program.
- Stipend during internship: 8000 Will offer FTE (Full Time Employment) for 4.5 LPA CTC to the students based on their performance during the internship.
MyAnatomy Company Profile
How To Apply For MyAnatomy Jobs
Some Mandatory Certificates To Carry For Any Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Carry updated CV
- Educational Documents Xerox Copies
- Valid ID Proof issued by the government