Misys Off Campus Drive 2017 | Junior Support Engineer Jobs | Bangalore. Misys is conducting Off Campus drive for BE,
Contenders must have good knowledge of Java, web servers, databases, SQL and experience in working on Unix, Linux will be an added advantage. As a member of the Professional Services team candidate has to
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Junior Support Engineer jobs through online mode by the direct link which is provided in the below section. With the help of Misys Model Papers and Misys Test Papers candidates can get a
MISYS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Junior Support Engineer|
Misys Required Skills
- A bachelor or master degree in IT, Mathematics or up to 2 years of equivalent experience.
- A Knowledge of Java, web servers, databases, SQL.
- Experience in working on Unix, Linux.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn by oneself gathering information from various sources.
The Purpose of Role
Misys Job Responsibilities
As a member of the Professional Services team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Responding to and resolving customer problems within performance standards.
- Diagnosing problems, debugging software defects and reporting bugs.
- Installing, maintaining and upgrading current versions of the software.
- Testing and validating new software versions and patches.
Misys Company Profile
The Misys company was founded in 1979 by the brothers Roger and Glyn Morgan
How To Apply For Misys Jobs
Interested Job aspirants can apply
Important Credentials Need To Bring During Interview
- Carry Latest Resume
- Govt ID Proof
- All Education Certificates Xerox copies
- Recent Passport Photos