Here is the good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the KPSC Group B Group C Result 2017. The officials will release the Result on its official website. All the registered candidates had applied for the Karnataka Public Service Commission vacancies in the online mode. In total there are 3376 vacancies for the Group B & C Vacancies ( Teacher, First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator, Wardens, Staff Nurse) Posts. Around lakhs of the candidates had given the exam on the scheduled dates in various exam centers. The candidates who had attempted for the exam are eagerly waiting for the Karnataka PSC Group B Group C Results. Contenders can check their result by giving the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. From this page, candidates can get the information about the Cutoff Marks and Merit List of the exam.
You Can Also Check: KPSC Group B Group C Admit Card 2017
Details about the Karnataka PSC Result 2017
|Name of the Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Group B & C Vacancies ( Teacher, First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator, Wardens, Staff Nurse Posts)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3376 Vacancies|
|Exam Dates||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Karnataka PSC Group B Group C Cutoff Marks
Merit List of the KPSC Group B C Exam
Steps To Download the KPSC Group B Group C Result 2017
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the “Result” tab on the Home Page and Click On it.
- Now find out the link for the KPSC Group B Group C Result 2017.
- Give a click on it.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Here enter the required details like Registration Number and Date of birth.
- And click on the Submit Button.
- Now a page will display on the screen with the candidate results.
- Finally, take a print out of the KPSC Group B Group C Result 2017 by clicking on the “Print” option on top right corner.
- Or save it for the future use means for the next level of the selection process.