KESTE OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Experience||1 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
Keste Job Description
- Basic Java Knowledge, with ideally a minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on core Java development (JSP, XML, HTML, etc.)
- Strong academic background in hands-on Programming.
- Prior experience working with/on web development projects.
- Ability and desire to work with a team.
- Desire & ability to train on new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interface with clients.
- Occasional travel for this role could be up to 50%.
- Required hours for this position will be a traditional work week (i.e. Monday thru Friday from 12 PM to 8:30 PM IST).
Keste Required Experience
- Prior experience in a hands-on Programming or Software Engineer role.
- Prior experience participating in an internship or entry-level job is highly desired.
- Prior experience working on enterprise wide projects.
- Prior experience with ERP Technologies, specifically the Oracle stack is ideal.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS, ECE, IT or a related discipline is required.
Keste Company Profile
How To Apply For Keste Jobs
Important Credentials Need To Bring During Interview
- Carry Latest Resume
- Need to bring Recent passport photos
- Educational Documents Xerox Copies
- ID Proof issued by government