Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket Details 2017
|Examination Board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of Exam||Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Type of Test||Entrance Test|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th June 2017|
|Exam Date||1st, 2nd July 2017|
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card Details 2017
Important Dates for Karnataka PGCET 2017
|Application Start Date||19th May 2017|
|Application Last date||05th June 2017|
|Admit Card Date or Hall Ticket||25th June 2017|
|Exam Date||1st and 2nd July 2017|
Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern 2017
|2||Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper Based|
|4||Parts||Part A: For courses offered by VTU, UVCE and UBDTCE University.
Part B: For courses offered by Kuvempa and Mysore University.
|5||Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|6||Number of Questions||75 Questions|
|7||Marking Scheme||1 mark for 50 MCQs and 2 marks will be allotted for 25 MCQs.|
|8||Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Karnataka PGCET Exam Centers
|S.No||Exam Centres of Karnataka PGCET 2017|
Details on Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket / Call Letter
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Test Centre Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Important Documents to Carry along with Karnataka PGCET Entrance Exam
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License ( ISSUED BY RTA)
- PAN Card
- Photograph (Two if picture was not clear)
Steps to Download Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.kea.kar.nic.in.
- Check for Karnataka PGCET Admit Card Link often available in recent notifications.
- Make a click on it once it was found.
- Enter the details in specified fields.
- Make a click on the submit Button after providing the specified fields.
- You will be provided with the Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket which must be carried to the exam hall.