You Can Also Check: JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Syllabus 2017
Details about the JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Previous Papers
|Name of the Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Revenue Employee, Amin Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||886|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Last Date||26th July 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Exam Pattern of JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Exam
- The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission officials will conduct the JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Exam in two phases which are preliminary and Mains Exam.
- In the JSSC Inter Level ISCCE Exam, the total exam is for 360 marks and consists of 120 questions.
- The time duration if the exam is 2 hours.
- The JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Exam Pattern is mentioned here. This is part two of the written test. This consists of 120 question for 360 marks. The Exam Duration and Sectional weight age of the marks are given in the official notification.
- for mains and prelims exam the subjects are like General Knowledge, General Studies, Mathematics, Computer Knowledge and General Intelligence.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- For each correct answer, the candidates will be allotted with the marks as per the notification.