Off Campus Drive For BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers | InterGlobe Technologies Recruitment 2017. Candidates who had completed BE, B.Tech, MCA with at least 1 to 2 years experience in IT Industry can utilize this opportunity to get a place in InterGlobe Technologies Careers. InterGlobe is conducting Off Campus drive for graduate
freshers for the designation of IT Trainee Software Engineer and Associate Software Engineer. Aspirants must have strong analytical and logical skills to address work related problems and ability to work under tight project timelines.
Having Good understanding of software technologies, object oriented approach and Software Development Life Cycle will be an added advantage. Certifications in different technologies will be preferred. The InterGlobe Selection process is based on 2 rounds. One is
online assessment test and another one is Project Manager Round. If the candidate selected in the Online Technical Test they have to appear for Face to Face Interview on 17th June 2017. InterGlobe is hiring for Software Engineer Trainees in Gurgaon and looking for resources who can join by 1st July 2017.
Candidates who are interested in working with InterGlobe Technologies can apply for Software Engineer Trainee jobs in Gurgaon through online mode by the following link. By preparing according to the InterGlobe Model Papers and InterGlobe Syllabus candidates can easily crack the test which is going to organize by InterGlobe. To know more Freshers Jobs keep on visiting our site All India Jobs.
INTERGLOBE TECHNOLOGIES OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||InterGlobe Technologies|
|Job Role||IT Trainee Software Engineer,
Associate Software Engineer
|Event Date||17th June 2017|
InterGlobe Job Responsibilities
- Design, code, and develop software modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards, and defined requirements.
- Implement best practices in software
development suchas testing, documenting code, and other practices necessary for delivering sustainable and working software.
- Collaborate with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle, in understanding customer needs and the creation of product
InterGlobe Required Skills
- Good understanding of software technologies.
- Ability to work under tight project timelines.
- Good understanding of the object-oriented approach.
- Passion to excel.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems.
- Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented.
InterGlobe Relevant Experience Details
- 1 to 2 years.
B.Tech, MCA with excellent academic record and should have relevant IT industry experience.
- Certifications in different technologies will be preferred.
- Exposure to travel domain development is preferred.
InterGlobe Technologies Company Profile
IGT is part of InterGlobe Enterprises (IGE), one of India’s largest travel conglomerates. With its 11 states of the art delivery centers and worldwide operational presence, IGT boasts of a talent pool of over 7,500+ travel industry experts. IGT, through its innovative solutions and services, offers a unique value proposition in terms of quality, OTAs, travel technology companies, flexibility and cost savings to a large number of airlines, railways, travel management companies, airports, cruise liners, and hotels. The company offers integrated
IT BPO services comprising of Application Development and Maintenance, Testing, Mobility, Contact Center Services, Analytics, Back Office Services and Consulting Services to the Travel industry worldwide.
InterGlobe Selection process
- Online Technical Test would be shared with all the Applicants.
- Candidates Selected in online assessment, have to appear for a Face to Face Interview on 17th June 2017 between 9 AM -12 Noon.
- Face to Face interview would comprise of 2 rounds one is Technical Discussion followed by Project Manager round.
- We are looking for resources who can join us by 1st July 2017.
How To Apply For InterGlobe Job Vacancies
Job need candidates have a look on this page, in this article, we have updated the latest InterGlobe Technologies Off Campus Drive details. Applicants can check the details before going to apply for IT Trainee Software Engineer, Associate Software Engineer vacancies in Gurgaon.
- Applicants should attend with a Latest updated Resume
- Government ID Proof
- Educational Documents Xerox Copies
- Carry Recent Passport Photos
B.Tech, MCA with 1 or 2 years experienced candidates and having excellent academic records are eligible to apply. Aspirants must check all the required details before going to apply to avoid further complications. Keep on checking All India Jobs for regular job updates on off campus drives.