IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017: The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) has published the Hall Ticket for entrance test examination. The examination is decided to be conducted on 22 June 2017 (engineering exam) and 28 June 2017 (for other examination). A large number of students had applied for the Entrance Examination and all the applied aspirants are waiting to download the IERT Allahabad Hall Ticket. Candidates who are looking to take the admissions into different courses in B.Tech and Diploma are applied for the notification. All the students who had applied for the Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Entrance Test 2017 are curiously waiting to download the Hall Ticket. The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) Allahabad released the Admit Cards for the Entrance Test. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the direct link which is provided in the below section.
Brief Details About IERT Entrance Exam | www.iertadmission.org
|Name Of The Organization||Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Allahabad|
|Shortly Known As||IERT|
|Name Of The Exam||Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology Entrance Test|
|Date Of The Engineering Exam||22nd June 2017|
|Other Course Exam Date||24th June 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||16th June 2017|
A few months back the notification of the exam was released. Many of the students who want to take admissions into various courses like Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Plastic Technology, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and other various courses are applied. And all the applied aspirants are curiously seeking for IERT Allahabad Hall Ticket 2017. For the sake of candidates, we have given complete data related to IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017. Therefore all the students can check the details and download the Hall Ticket which is provided end of this page. And also visit the official website of Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) Allahabad that is www.iertadmission.org.
The officials mentioned that the exam for engineering course is scheduled on June 22 between 9 am and 12 pm, Meanwhile the other examination will be held on June 24 from 9 am to 12 pm. To download the Hall Ticket candidates have to enter their details such as Application number, Date of Birth or Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth. Hence before going to the exam hall all the students must download and carry their Hall Ticket. The admit card contains mandatory details such as students name, registration number, exam date, exam venue and some important instructions to the participating candidates. Therefore visit the official website of authority or candidates can also get a direct link which is linked in the below section. Contenders can also check the Previous Papers for all entrance exams through our site.
IERT Entrance Test Exam Pattern
Candidates take a look here to check the exam pattern. The entrance test consists of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Aspirants who are going to participate in the entrance test must check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is mentioned on this page.
- Mathematics: Most of the questions selected from Arithmetic, Statistics, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry and Mensuration.
- Physics: Questions will be selected from Kinematics, Measurements, Mechanics, Hydro-Statics etc.
- Chemistry: Contains General & Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry as well as Organic Chemistry.
Courses Offered By The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) Allahabad
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Plastic Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- And Other Various Courses
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
In the below list we have mentioned some valuable information that is printed on the candidate’s admission ticket.
- Coordinating Institution
- Roll number
- Venue of Test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents.
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
- Firstly of all students have to visit the official website of The Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad which is www.iertadmission.org.
- Homepage will appear
- Then choose the IERT Admit Card Link which will be available on the home page.
- Now fill the required details like as Registration no, Candidate ID & Password etc.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Your IERT Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
To Download IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017: Click Here
To Visit The Official Website: Click Here
All the candidates can bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in to get the Hall Tickets for all competitive exam without going to the official site. We provide the complete details related to IERT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 on this page. If you have still any doubt related to this post then visit the official website of Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT) Allahabad that is www.iertadmission.org. Or you can also comment in the below-given comment box. We will try to respond back as early as possible.