Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017: The State Examination Board of Education Department, Government of Gujarat conducts TET 2 Exam on 30th July 2017 for candidates who have applied for TET 2 Exam by fulfilling the eligibility criteria. This is a common TET Exam, stands for Teacher Eligibility Test for the appointment of eligible teachers to various primary and secondary teacher posts at different schools in Gujarat state. All the candidates who filled the Gujarat TET 2 Application Form by providing their Complete information can download their admit card from the official website i.e. gujarat-education.gov.in. In this article, we have provided you complete information about TET 2 Hall Tickets and help with the download process. Candidates can go through this complete article for more clear information related to Gujarat TET 2 Exam. For all the latest information related to results and notification aspirants can visit www.allindiajobs.in.
Also Check: Gujarat TET Syllabus
Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card Details
Name of the Organization
State Examination Board, Gujarat
Name of the Examination
Teacher Eligibility Test(TET)
Name of the Positions
Admit Card Release Date
15th July 2017(Tentative)
30th July 2017 (Tentative)
Download Gujarat TET 2 Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who have applied for Gujarat TET 2 which was organized by Government of Gujarat to recruit skilled and eligible candidates as teachers for various schools in Gujarat. The number of vacancies is tentative. Based on the score secured in the test, age, experience, etc the candidates are shortlisted for further selection process. As marks scored in the test is important in selection processor, candidates are informed to prepare well and score high. Aspirants who are participating in TET 2 Exam should know has to download their admit card from Gujarat Education Board official website. The admit cards will be available to download 10-15days prior to the exam date. Candidates have to provide their registration or application number, date of birth, etc details to download their hall ticket. The Admit card is an important document which the candidates must carry to Gujarat TET 2 Exam center. Without hall ticket candidates are not allowed to the exam hall. It is a mandatory document essential to participate in the exam. So candidates are requested to carry the admit card without missing.
Information on Gujarat TET 2 Admit card
Gujarat TET 2 admit card consists the basic details of candidate like
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate Father / Mother / Guardian Name
- Candidate photo
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Candidates Gender
- Exam Venue/center Name and address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Some important instructions to attend exam
Discrepancy in Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card
If there are any mistakes in Admit Card, candidates have to inform it to the concerned authority as early as possible. The exam conducting body will take necessary action to rectify them.
Gujarat TET 2 Exam Centers
The exam centers for Gujarat TET 2 Exam will be announced soon. Once the candidates approved to participate in TET 2 Exam is finalized by the concerned authority, the exam center will be finalized considering the exam centers locations selected by the candidate. The State Examination Board reserves the right to chance exam venue/centers at any time, the same will be intimated in the official website of Gujarat state education board.To help with their preparation candidates can make a check with Previous Papers and Syllabus.
Required Document for Gujarat TET 2 Exam
Candidates who are appearing for Gujarat TET 2 Exam has to bring at least one of the following ID card in original along with TET 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket for verification purpose only.
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC) issued by Election Commission of India
- Aadhaar / E-Aadhaar issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Driving license issued by Regional Transport Office or Regional Transport Authority (RTO/RTA)
- Photograph (if photo on admit card is invisible or unable to recognize)
- A photo identity cards having a serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of State / Central Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- The candidate name on admit card/ hall ticket and name on original ID card should be matched.
Steps to download Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017
To clear the confusion of candidates we have provided them the step by step process to download Gujarat TET 2 admit card. Candidates may follow the below steps to download their admit card easily,
- First, go to official website of Gujarat Education www.Boardgujarat-education.gov.in
- Now search for TET 2 admit card download links there
- Click on the links
- Now select TET 2 from options
- Provide required details like registration/application number, Date of birth
- After entering the required details click on submit / ok button
- Now your admit card will be displayed
- Download it and take a printout of it
Download Gujarat TET 2 Admit Card 2017 – Click Here