Glassbeam Off Campus Drive For BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers | Software Associate Jobs in Bangalore. Glassbeam is conducting off campus drive for BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the position of Software Associate Solution Engineer. Aspirants should have Good academic record and pH score. Interested job seekers can apply for these latest job openings in Bangalore through online mode on or before the last date.
Job aspirants who are going to apply for Glassbeam Off campus drive they have Strong communication skills and ability to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally. Every year a huge number of candidates are applying for Software jobs. In that vast competition, companies will recruit the employees only based on their performance.
Contenders who have the attitude to learn quickly and to take ownership are prefered. Nowadays competition for these vacancies is very heavy, so we advised the candidates have to practice Glassbeam Model Question Papers and Glassbeam Test Papers to enhance their career in a proper manner. Qualified and job need contenders can apply for Latest vacancies and for further details you can visit official website as well as keep on visiting All India Jobs for more fresher job updates.
GLASSBEAM OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Glassbeam IT Services Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Software Associate Solution Engineer|
|Salary||INR 4.2 LPA|
|Event Date||15th June 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th June 2017|
Glassbeam Job description
- As a solution Engineer, you will understand our customer’s domain, their product architecture, log file specifics and their requirement for machine data analytics.
- You will then use the Glassbeam’s SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs.
- You will also be responsible to build custom dashboards, analytics and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for our customers.
- To accomplish this, you will use Glassbeam’s proprietary language SPL and a reporting framework for analytics.
- Optionally in many cases, you will also use SCALA to extend the capability of the product to parse unsupported formats.
- You will own the solution end to end from requirement gathering to solution delivery.
- If you are interested in striking a fine balance between technical skills, customer facing skills and solution engineering, then this will be the perfect role for you.
- Being part of a start-up, you will quickly learn the key values must for any professional- ownership, never-say-die attitude, wearing multiple hats and the exciting opportunity of make a big difference.
Glassbeam Eligibility Criteria
- 2017 batch only BE, B.Tech, MCA.
- Good pH score.
- Must have a Good academic record.
Glassbeam Required Skills
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, solve a given problem using any programming language you are comfortable.
- You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer facing skills and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points.
- Attitude to work in a start-up.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives.
- Attitude to learn quickly.
- Domain knowledge – Any courses taken on networking, storage, medical devices will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of regular expressions ( Java, Perl).
Glassbeam Company Profile
Glassbeam was launched in 2014 with the mission of “helping product companies make sense of complex machine data collected from connected devices.” It was during the early days of machine data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) was still in an emergent trend. Glassbeam’s founding team had come from diverse and experienced backgrounds from working with leading storage networking companies such as NetApp and Brocade to uncovering the untapped potential of call home and phone home log data. The team firmly believed that any high technology machine, system, or device whether located in a data center or in the field, such as storage, servers, MRI, CT Scan, CNC machines, and industrial robots would become increasingly connected to their manufacturer’s home base. These complex logs, if parsed and analyzed effectively, would have immense business and operational value for support, services, engineering, sales, and marketing groups of organizations.
How To Apply For Glassbeam Jobs
Job aspirants who had completed BE, B.Tech, MCA can apply for freshers Jobs in Glassbeam through online mode. In this article, we have provided the direct link of the application form. So candidates must check the Glassbeam off campus details and apply as early as possible.
Mandatory Testaments Need To Bring During Interview
- Bring Updated Resume
- Latest Passport Photos
- All Educational Documents Xerox copies
- Original Identity Proof