Fidelity Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | BE, B.Tech Jobs in Bangalore. Fidelity is conducting off campus recruitment for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Aspirants who had completed Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology. and having minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in the IT industry are eligible to apply for Fidelity Recruitment in Bangalore.
FIDELITY OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Fidelity Job Responsibilities
- Hands on in technology and ensure code quality of deliverables.
- Working in a high performing team.
- Accountable for successful delivery of assigned work.
- Report status on regular basis and actively manage open issues, risks.
- Communicate effectively with a team as well as with partners.
Fidelity Candidate Profile
- Required to have “hands on” proven experience and expertise in object oriented design and development in the following technical areas:
- Build, Dependency Management – Maven or Ant
- Security Frameworks – Web service Security and Java Security Frameworks (such as Spring Security)
- Web Servers – Tomcat and JEE Application Servers.
- Database – ORM frameworks like Hibernate, ibatis, Oracle, PL, SQL Stored Procedures.
- Operating Systems and Environments – Unix, Linux, Windows.
- Application Architecture and Design – Enterprise Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, Aspect Oriented Programming, Java Design Patterns.
Fidelity Behavioural Attributes
- Great attitude, team player, and effective contributor.
- Flexible to support 24*7 environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Commitment to quality and high standards.
- Strong interpersonal, customer skills.
Fidelity Qualifications Details
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1-2 years experience in the IT industry with proven track record.
- Experience in the financial domain a plus.
Fidelity Company Profile
How To Apply For Fidelity Jobs
Important Credentials Need To Bring During Interview
- Bring Latest Resume
- Must carry Govt ID Proof
- All Education Certificates Xerox copies
- Recent Passport Photos