BPCL Recruitment Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Name||Process Technician & Utility Operator Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Last Date||26th June 2017|
|Start Date||5th June 2017|
|Admit Card release date||available soon|
BPCL Important Dates 2017
|Application Start Date||5th June 2017|
|Application Last date||26th June 2017|
|Admit Card Date or Hall Ticket||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Results date||Updated Soon|
BPCL Exam Pattern 2017
Generic and Quantitative Aptitude
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Important Documents for BPCL written Exam
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Details on BPCL Admit Card
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Test Center Code with Address
- Fathers Name
- Examination Date
- Exam Time
- Duration of Exam
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
Steps to Download BPCL Admit Card 2017
- Visit the Official site www.bharatpetroleum.com.
- Check for BPCL Admit Card Link available in recent notifications.
- Make a click on it once it was found.
- Provide the details in given fields.
- Make a click on the submit Button after filling with details.
- BPCL Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Make a print out of it which you should carry to the exam hall.
Once after completion of the download process make sure to check all the details were printed on it were correct or not. Take a copy of the printout and be sure about all the information was clearly visible. All the help related to any recruitment or jobs will be provided