Assam University Admit Card Details
Name of the University
Name of the Examination
UG and PG Courses Admission Test
Admit Card Available Status
7th and 10th July 2017
Assam University Hall ticket 2017
Assam University Selection Process
Information of Assam University Hall Ticket 2017
- Name of the candidate
- Father or Mother or Guardian Name of candidate
- Candidate Photo
- Signature of the candidate
- Application or registration Number
- Hall ticket or Roll number
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Exam Time
- Exam date
- Candidates has to check the details printed on their admit card and should if any mistakes found.
Important Documents to be carried For Assam University Exam 2017
- PAN(Permanent Account Number) Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Voter’s Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Driving Licence Issued by RTO or RTA.
- Any photo identity cards having serial number issued by Public Sector Undertakings of Central or State Government, District Administrations, Municipal bodies and Panchayat Administrations.
- The name on hall ticket or admit card and ID proof must be same, then only candidates are allowed to exam hall for participating in exam.
Procedure To Download Assam University Admit Card
- First visit the official website www.aus.ac.in
- Search for the admit card download link updated in the home page of official website
- Click on download admit card link
- Enter the credentials required
- After required entering the details click submit button
- Now you can view your admit card
- Download your admit card and take a print out of it.