Aspect Off Campus Drive 2017-2018 | Associate Engineer QA Jobs in Bangalore For BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers. Aspect is conducting off campus Recruitment in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates. Aspirants who had completed Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.Sc in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline) can apply for these job openings through online mode as soon as possible.
ASPECT SOFTWARE OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Company Name||Aspect Software|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer QA|
Aspect Job Requirements
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods, and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Aspect Job Responsibilities
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Isolates reproduce and track bugs and verify fixes.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
Aspect Software Company Profile
How To Apply For Aspect Jobs
Some Important Testaments Need To Carry During Interview
- Bring Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photos
- Original Government ID Proof
- All Educational Documents