All the candidates who had applied for the District Central Co-operative Bank, Ahmednagar vacancies are searching for the ADCCB Admit Card 2017 on various websites. The officials of the ADCC Bank will release the admit card in the nex month. So when the officials had released the admit card candidates can download them by entering the required details. To get the Hall Ticket all the applicants have to enter the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. After downloading the hall ticket the candidates have to verify the details mentioned on it are accurate or not. On this page, we are providing a direct link for downloading the ADCCB Admit Card 2017. So candidates can easily download the e-Call Letter from the official website.
Details about the District Central Co-operative Bank, Ahmednagar Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||District Central Co-operative Bank, Ahmednagar|
|Name of the Post(s)||Officer & Clerical Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||156 Vacancies|
|Date of the Exam||Notify Soon|
|Application Last Date||30th June 2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Recently the District Central Co-operative Bank, Ahmednagar had released the ADCC Bank Recruitment for the 156 posts. This recruitment is to fill the Officier and Clerical Positions in the Bank. Most of the candidates will choose the Banking Sector as a job option. Because the Bank job is a secure one and can get the high pay scale than other jobs. For those candidates, this is a good opportunity. The notification was released on 10th June 2017. From that day the officials had started receiving the applications from the applicants. For the detailed information about the ADCCB Recruitment 2017, candidates can go through the official notification which is given in a detailed manner on its official website. After applying the officials will verify the entered details and allot the ADCCB Admit Card 2017 for the suitable candidates. The officials will disclose the link to download the hall ticket before 15-20 days of the exam. So before attending the exam all the aspirants who are going to take the exam have to download the hall ticket.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration and Roll Number
- Exam Dates
- Center of the Exam
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Type of the exam
- Uploaded photo and signature of the candidate
Important Documents To Carry For The Exam Hall
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Any other ID Proof issued by the gazetted officer on the official letterhead
Steps to Download ADCCB Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official Website of District Central Co-operative Bank, Ahmednagar i.e; www.ahmednagardccbexam.com
- Here find out the Notification on the home page.
- By clicking on that link candidates can see a page which appears on the screen.
- Now search for the Admit Card link and give a click on it.
- A page will display on the screen with the empty boxes.
- Here enter the required details like Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- The ADCCB Admit Card 2017 will display on the screen.
- Now Save or take a print out for future use.