Trainee Web Developer Jobs in Bangalore | Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 – 2018 For Freshers and Experienced. Thomson Reuters is going to conduct Recruitment in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech freshers for Trainee Web Developer Position. Job seekers must have 4 – year degree certificate in a related field along with 6 -12 months of related professional experience in web design and or web coding are preferred.
In this article, we are providing Thomson Reuters Written Test Papers and Thomson Reuters Interview Questions for better preparation. Candidates can download the Thomson Reuters Mock test papers and placement papers or browse it on our page. With the help of these papers, applicants can easily crack the test and get the desired job. Aspirants who are interested in applying job vacancies in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity to build their career in the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017.
Candidates should have Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. In this section, we have updated latest job vacancies of Thomson Reuters Company. So contenders get hurry to apply for these openings through online mode. Aspirants can also check other IT Jobs on our site Freshers Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
THOMSON REUTERS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||6 Months – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Trainee Web Developer|
Thomson Reuters Education Qualification Details
- 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required. 6-12 Months of related professional experience in web design and or web coding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment.
- Required Skills (Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience.
- Web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus.
- Experience in development framework (Preferred).
Thomson Reuters Job Responsibilities
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML, nd CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- The follow-up to resolve any issues with the site product.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites, Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing, handle any other graphical requests.
- Hold final accountability for the quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate.
- Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and or formatting on customer websites, move textual content from old sites to new sites, correct HTML as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Thomson Reuters Required Skills
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development vs. maintenance, etc.)
- Document work and correspondence in tracking systems
- Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
- Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
- Willingness to work in night shift.
- In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary.
How To Apply For Thomson Reuters Jobs
Interested aspirants can apply for the Trainee Web Developer position through online as soon as possible. To know more details about Thomson Reuters Recruitment candidates are suggested to check the official website to avoid further complications.
- Carry Updated CV
- Original Govt ID
- Bring Recent Passport Photo
- All Educational Documents