TE Connectivity Recruitment 2017 | Off Campus Drive For Graduate Engineer Trainee. TE Connectivity is going to conduct Recruitment in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position. Job seekers must have Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience.
In this article we are providing TE Connectivity Written Test Papers and TE Connectivity Syllabus for better preparation. Candidates can download the TE Connectivity Mock test papers and placement papers or browse it from our site. With the help of these papers and having basics knowledge in advanced power devices & power electronics applicants can easily crack the test and get the desired job. Aspirants who are interested in applying job vacancies in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity to build their career in a proper path.
Candidates must have scheduling, organizational skills, and ability to work with multicultural and multi functional teams. On this page we have updated latest Job vacancies in TE Connectivity Company. So contenders get hurry to apply for these openings through online mode. Aspirants can also check other IT Jobs on our site Freshers Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
TE CONNECTIVITY RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
TE Connectivity Job Description
- We are looking for an experienced candidate with deep knowledge & experience in Component management and layout design.
- The role will be responsible for PCB design engineer for automotive applications in Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles segment.
- He or she will work on engineering and development of new products with the help of Electronics Development teams located in EMEA, US and Asia.
TE Connectivity Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM.
- Generation and review of production file.
- Components datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components.
- Creation of design rule and DFM.
TE Connectivity Required Skills
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
TE Connectivity Company Profile
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs
Interested people can apply for the TE Connectivity Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can apply for this Graduate Engineer Trainee position through online as soon as possible. To know more details about TE Connectivity Recruitment candidates are suggested to check official website to avoid further complications.
Mandatory Credentials To Carry For Any Interview
- Carry Updated CV
- Original Govt ID
- All Educational Documents
- Bring Recent Passport Photo