AMAZON OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Digital Associate|
Amazon Candidate Profile
- M.Sc., B.Sc.,
- A graduate in any field of study.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature.
Amazon Job Description
- Work on the defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks, releases.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis.
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality.
- Raising all failures, doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
Amazon Company Profile
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacancies
- Carry 2 Copies of Your Updated CV
- 1 Valid Id Proof
- Educational Documents (Xerox copies)
- 1 Recent Passport Photo