OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 is released by Osmania University at the official website. Osmania University conducts Common Entrance Test for giving Admissions into various courses such as PG, PG Diploma, and 5-Year Integrated Programmes. Many of the interested and eligible candidates had applied for the Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2017. The board decided to organize OUCET exam on 29th May 2017. All the candidates are waiting for Osmania University CET Admit Card 2017 so download OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 through the official website.
Osmania University Common Entrance Test is frequently known as OUCET. Every year Osmania University conducts OUCET for interested students who want to take admission for various PG level courses, PG Diploma, and Integrated programs. Like this year also board going to conduct Common Entrance Test on 29th May 2017. As usuall large number of candidates had applied. Applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the Osmania University CET Admit Card. Students are informed that the Osmania University issued the OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 for the academic session 2017-18 on its official website. Candidates can also refer Osmania University CET Model Papers from our website.
Download Osmania University CET Admit Card
After downloading the Osmania University CET Hall Ticket 2017 students must verify their details in the Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, students need to correct the details before the Examination day with the help of university. Without Hall Ticket no candidates will not be allowed to the exam hall. Admit Card contains important details like Students Name, Roll number, Exam Date, Exam Venue, Exam Center, Instructions etc. Students must read the entire article to know more details regarding OUCET Hall Ticket 2017. Download OUCET Hall Ticket 2017 from the given below direct link. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly to get more detailed information regarding Admit Cards.
Details About Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2017
|Name Of The Organization||Osmania University|
|Shortly Known As||OU|
|Name Of The Exam||Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)|
|Date Of The Exam||29th May 2017|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Available From May 22 (Tentatively)|
OUCET Test Pattern
Applied candidates can refer the given Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Exam Pattern gives a clear idea about topics, time duration, number of questions asked in the exam etc.
|Mode of Test||Offline as a Paper-pen Based Test|
|Dates of Test||29th may 2017|
|Time Schedule||1 and 1/2 hours|
|Medium of Language||English (Except languages)|
|Type of Test||Objective type with multiple choice questions|
|Number of Questions||100 (Except M.P.Ed)|
- Each correct answer carries ONE Mark
- There is no negative marking for each wrong answer.
The paper has two parts – A & B.
Part – A:
- (Verbal Ability) containing 1 to 25 and
- (General Knowledge) containing 26 to 40.
Part – B:
- (Numerical Data Analysis) containing 41 to 70 and
- (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100
M.A. Applied Economics:
The paper has five parts
- A: (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40,
- B: (General English) containing 41 to 55,
- C: (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70,
- D: (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and
- E: (General Economics) containing 86 to 100
M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry:
The paper has four sections
- A: Chemistry containing 1 to 34,
- B: Physics containing 35 to 67,
- C: Mathematics containing 68 to
- Section – D Biology is for B.P.C candidates
Details Appeared On The Hall Ticket
In the below list we have mentioned some valuable information that is printed on the candidate’s admission ticket.
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Steps To Download OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, visit the official website
- Search for OUCET Hall Ticket 2017
- After that click on the Osmania University CET Admit Card 2017 link.
- Enter your details like registration number and date of birth.
- After entering the details submit the page and you will see your hall ticket on the display.
- Check all the details and take a printout of it.
- Keep the hall ticket safe and make sure to carry it to the exam hall.