OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
Aspirants Can Also Check:
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
Brief Details Of OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
|Name Of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Shortly Known As||OPSC|
|Name Of The Examination||Civil Judge|
|Number Of Vacancies||131|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
OPSC Judicial Service Exam Pattern
|Compulsory Papers||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General English||150||120 minutes|
|Optional Papers||Law of Crime and Law of Torts||150 Marks|
|Personal Law||150 Mark|
|Law of Property||150 Marks|
|Law of Contract||150 Marks|
- The written test consists of Multiple Choice of Questions (MCQs).
- Each question carries ONE Mark.
- Test Paper having of Total 100 Marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The time duration for written examination will be 01 hr 30 Minutes.
- The total exam is cover below given topic wise syllabus.
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus
- Parts of speech,
- précis writing,
- letter writing,
- Essay writing,
- Developing the story,
- questions from the paragraph,
- Passage punctuation etc.Procedural Laws.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Mohammedan Law.
- Hindi Law.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Indian Limitation Act, 1963.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Sales of Goods Act, 1930.
- Partnership Act, 1932.