Details about the
JEE Result 2017 Odisha
|Name of the Organization|
|Date of the Exam||14th May 2017|
|Status||First Week of June 2017|
|Official Website||www.odishajee.com or www.ojee.nic.in|
JEE Cut Off Marks Odisha
The Cutoff marks will be announced by the officials of the
Merit List for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam
- Candidates who are seeking for the admission in Pharmacy (
Pharm) course will decide the merit list on the basis of marks obtained either in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. B.
- Students who are trying for the admission in Engineering course as Lateral Entry will be on the basis of marks obtained in diploma test in Engineering/Technology.
- To get admission in
Pharmacy will be on the basis of the entrance test in Pharmacy. B.
- A separate list for the students of B.Sc.
+3 Sc. ( or have passed Mathematics as a subject in +2 level) streams seeking admission as the lateral entry into the Engineering/Technology ( should Tech) on the basis of marks obtained in +3 B. / Sc Sc test. B.
Steps to check the OJEE Result 2017
the official website of visit State Government www.odishajee.com or www.ojee.nic.in. Odisha
- Check for the OJEE Result 2017 link and click on it.
- Here enter the roll number and date of birth.
- Now your result will display on the screen.
- Download or save for the future use.