Off Campus Drive For BE, B.Tech 2017 Batch Freshers | HP Recruitment 2017 – 2018. HP is conducting off campus drive in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech candidates for the position of Software Designer. Aspirants who had completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent with minimum 0-2 years experience are required. If this job is not suitable for your profile then you can apply for other vacancies through HP Careers page.
Job aspirants who are going to apply for HP Off campus drive they have experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages. Every year a huge number of candidates are applying for Software jobs. In that vast competition, companies recruit the employees based on their performance.
Contenders who have Good written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English and local language are preferred. Nowadays competition for these vacancies is very heavy, so we advised the candidates have to practice HP Model Question Papers and HP Test Papers to enhance their career in a proper manner. Qualified and job need candidates can apply for Latest vacancies and for further details you can visit the official website as well as keep on visiting All India Jobs for more fresher job updates.
HP OFF CAMPUS DRIVE DETAILS
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Software Designer|
HP Job Responsibilities
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code, identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
HP Qualification Details
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience.
HP Required Skills
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, mastery in English and local language.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
HP Company Profile
The Hewlett Packard Company or shortened to Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard, and initially produced a line of electronic test equipment.
|Founders||William Redington Hewlett and David Packard|
|Founded||1st January 1939|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, California, U.S|
|Industry||Computer hardware, Computer software, IT services, IT consulting|
How To Apply For HP Jobs
Aspirants who had completed BE, B.Tech can apply for freshers Jobs in HP through online. In this article, we are provided the direct link to the application form. So candidates can check the HP off campus details and apply as early as possible.
Mandatory Testaments Need To Bring During Interview
- Bring Updated Resume
- Latest Passport Photograph
- All Educational Documents
- Original Identity Proof