MPSC PSI Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket
Job Hunters Can Also Check:
Latest Maharashtra PSC Jobs
Details About Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Exam Call Letter | mpsc.gov.in
|Name Of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Shortly Known As||MPSC|
|Name Of The Exam||Police Sub Inspector (PSI)|
|Number Of Vacancies||322|
|Last Date For Online Registration||4th July 2017|
|Date Of Prelims Exam||Upcoming Months|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Before 10-15 Days Of Exam Date|
|Official Website||www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
MPSC PSI Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Medium||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness||100||100||Marathi & English||01 Hour|
Details Appeared On The Admit Card
- Coordinating Institution
- Roll number
- Venue of Test
- Name of candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mothers Name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photography.
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above
Steps To Download MPSC PSI Admit Card 2017
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Search for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Click on the link.
- Fill the required details such as Registration Number, Password, Date of birth.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Your MPSC PSI Call Letter 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to download the Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out for further use.