MOL WALKIN RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||MOL Information Processing Services|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, B.Sc, M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
MOL Job Description
- Refer to the various SOP, Reference Guides available in the dept, in the case of doubt, to check with his/her senior and get it clarified.
- Update the Excel database with his productivity.
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals.
- Following up with the pending queries.
- Resolving Queries and Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs.
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating a Bill of Lading.
- Responsible For Process, Refresher Training.
- Responsible for processing SI requests accurately received through SI Mailbox assigned.
MOL Required Skills
- Candidates should have Typing, Keyboard skills (30 wpm and above).
- Good in MS-Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
MOL Candidate Profile
- Candidate with shipping back office experience of 1-2 years can apply.
- Other industry experience not considered.
- Candidates should be open for working in any shifts
- Educational Qualification: B.Com, B.Sc, BA, M.Com
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years.
- Aspirants should have Good Analytical Skills.
- Good English Communication (Spoken, Written).
- Good Comprehension skills.
- Eye Details.
- Candidates should be open for working in any shifts.
MOL Company Profile
How To Apply For MOL Job Vacancies
Walkin Date: 26th to 29th June 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
MOL-IPS (I) PVT LTD.
Unit No 801-802-803-804, 8Th Floor Skyline Icon,
Marol Naka, Mittal Estate, Andheri Kurla Road.
Recruiter Name: Snehal Parab
- All Educational Certificates
- Hard Copy of Latest Resume
- Recent Passport Photo
- Government ID Proof