Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Syllabus 2017: Candidates looking for the Indian Air Force Airmen group Y syllabus can get the syllabus required for preparation in this page. This Article enlightens the Applicants in the areas where they have to cover in order to get qualified over the examination which is approaching faster. In addition to this candidates will be provided with the Exam pattern in order to make them clear about the examination. Those who are seeking for any IAF job vacancies can refer our site www.allindiajobs.in for all the latest updates and necessary study material.
Candidates who are eager waiting to be a part of Indian Air Force have utilized the recent IAF Recruitment Notification for the posts under Group – Y (Non-Technical) posts. Many candidates have the zeal to get employment opportunity in Indian Air Force. The candidates have to be qualified in the written exam organized by Indian Air force. The exam was conducted for the candidates in order to recruit the capable candidates from the huge list of candidates applied for that particulate post. So the Preparation must be made effectively in order to crack the exam easily. To help the candidates with their preparation candidates can also check Previous Papers. In this article, candidates will be equipped with Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Indian Air Force Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Non – Technical Group Y|
|Category||Syllabus, Exam Pattern|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Indian Air Force Non- Technical Exam Pattern 2017
For those who want to crack the exam easily, we provide with all the information requires provided in this article. The exam Pattern is important for any examination as candidates will get an idea about the complete exam structure. Candidates will be provided with the details like the Type of exam and overall subject’s names topic wise for Indian Air Force Non-Technical. The questions will be taken from the subjects of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness. Make a view over the below table in order to get a clear picture.
|Sno||Type of Exam||Subjects|
|1.||Objectvive Type||Reasoning Ability|
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus 2017
The syllabus is the key to any examination and the preparation can never be started nor even completed without knowing the syllabus. To help the applicants who applied with the Indian Air force in this article we have provided Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus. Make a check over the below topics and be sure the topics were covered at the time of preparation.
Group Y Syllabus – English
- A small passage followed by questions.
- Drawing of inferences
- To judge comprehension
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Patterns of the verb and their use.
- The sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sentences-Compound, Complex,
- Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
Direct/Indirect sentences; Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form and vice-versa.
Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form and vice-versa.
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct of conjunctions
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Word order
- Word formation
- Antonyms and synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of prepositions
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operation
- General Science
- Simplification of Numbers
- Area of Triangle, Square, and Rectangle
- Surface area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Simple Trigonometry
- Ratio &Proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Number Coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical Sign
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Numerical Series
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest, Youngest Relation
- Dictionary Words