Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs in Kone Recruitment 2017 – Chennai. Kone Job openings in Chennai for BE, B.Tech students. Contenders who had completed BE, B.Tech are only eligible to apply for these job vacancies. Contenders can apply for these openings on or before 11th May 2017. To get selected in the Kone Recruitment, candidates have to practice Kone Interview Questions and Kone Test Papers.
By, preparing according to the Kone Model papers aspirants can get the desired job. Here in this post, we have updated all the data in a detailed manner. These model papers and test patterns are useful for the applicants for better preparation. So here we had uploaded the suitable links to download. Applicants can check them and download the test papers and can practice hard to get selected in the recruitment process. Interested people keep visiting All India Jobs for more regular job updates.
KONE RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date||11th May 2017|
Kone Desired Profile
- Education Qualification – BE (Mechanical).
- Years of Experience: Fresher (70%+ percentage in B.E or B.Tech Mechanical alone can apply).
- Required Technical Skills – AutoCAD tool knowledge.
- Certified in AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Good Verbal Communication.
Kone Job Description
- The Supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist, Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
- He/she identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
- As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist, Coordinator creates the required design, layout drawings for customer approval.
- SL Engineering Specialist, Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers supervision.
Kone Company Profile
KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business and ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. KONE Technology is a global organization of technology, design and environment experts who research and create new technologies for innovative People Flow solutions. Every day, millions of people are using our elevators and escalators in residential and office buildings, hospitals, public transportation sites, hotels, shopping malls and many special buildings.
How To Apply For Kone Job Vacancies
Aspirants can apply for Kone Recruitment 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee position on or before 11th May 2017. All interested aspirants can apply for this Engineer position through online. To know detailed information about Kone Recruitment can read this entire post.
Important Testaments To Carry For Any Interview
- Carry hard copy of resume
- Passport Photos
- Educational Certificates
- One Valid ID Proof
We hope the aspirants got enough information about Kone Recruitment 2017. Keep visiting All India Jobs to get updated information about IT Jobs and other Job openings in Chennai. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for future reference.