INFORMATICA OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Job Description Informatica
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue.
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for
term. the longer
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools.
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications
customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships. to
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge Base articles.
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through training and e-learning courses.
- Helping customers succeed.
- Understands the impact of work on the feature/product/team.
- Analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in
usability and improve end-user experience. products
Candidate Profile Informatica
- A natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas.
- Apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Possess good communication and customer relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
Eligibility Criteria Informatica
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux.
- 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux.
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Experience, Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication.
a technical support engineer for the enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage. Experience either as
- Experience with Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage.
Company Profile Informatica
How To Apply For Informatica Jobs
Interested people can apply for these job openings in Bangalore, which is going to be conducted by Informatica. For more information candidates can read the whole page to know the eligibility criteria, candidate profile etc..
- Carry Updated CV
- All Education Documents
- Government ID Proof
- 1 Recent Passport Photo
Hope this page will give an idea about Informatica Recruitment. If this Job is relevant to your profile can apply directly from this page and can attend along with the mandatory documents which are updated above on this page. For more job updates candidates can visit Freshers Jobs frequently and bookmark this page.