Associate Product Consultant Jobs in Cvent Recruitment | Gurgaon. Cvent is conducting job openings in Gurgaon for BE, B.Tech students for Associate Product Consultant positions. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions through online by the link which is provided in the below section. Aspirants are suggested to apply for this Cvent Careers 2017 openings as soon as possible.
Here in this page, we are providing Cvent Test Papers and Cvent Placement Papers for better preparation. Candidates can download the Cvent test papers and placement papers or browse it on our page. With the help of these papers, applicants can easily crack the test and can get the desired job. For other IT Jobs and Placement Papers, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
CVENT RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Associate Product Consultant|
Cvent Roles and Responsibilities
- Support clients in different US Geographies, over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine.
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software.
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help the client meet their goals.
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes.
Work Hours: 6:30 pm-3:30 am – Primarily US hours (night shift) – Air-conditioned cabs will be provided.
Cvent Candidate Requirements
- B. Tech graduates with an aggregate of 75% and above.
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity.
- High comfort level in using online software products.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Must be articulate, organized, and detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
Cvent Company Profile
Cvent is a private software company that specializes in meetings management technology. It offers web-based software for meeting site selection, event management, email marketing, online event registration and web surveys. Cvent was founded in September 1999 by Reggie Aggarwal. Cvent has announced that it had been acquired by vista equity partners on 29th November 2016. More than 2,000 Employees are working worldwide in Cvent.
Note: No Cab Zone – Noida, Ghaziabad, Najafgarh. (We will cover radius up to 25 km for one side).
How To Apply For Cvent Job Vacancies
Interested candidates can apply Cvent Careers 2017 on or before the closing date. Aspirants can apply for this Associate Product Consultant position through online as soon as possible.
Mandatory Credentials To Carry For Any Interview
- Latest Resume
- 1 Recent Passport Photo
- All Education Documents
- Valid Govt ID Proof
Here we provided the sufficient information for the candidates about Cvent Recruitment 2017. We will provide all the latest updates regarding IT Jobs on our site. Keep visiting our website www.allindiajobs.in for further information and can also Bookmark this page.