Apotex Walkin Drive in Bangalore On 3rd June 2017. Apotex is conducting Walkin Recruitment for M.Sc, M.Pharmacy candidates for the role of Analytical Chemistry Associate, Scientist. Job seekers should have minimum 65% of marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation. Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing unit with exposure to Solid oral dosage forms is must and should. Qualified and interested people must attend for Job openings in Bangalore on the event date.
Applicants should have to develop and validate new analytical methods for new products and troubleshooting at various locations. Candidates who had completed M.Pharm in 2015, 2016, 2017 with specialization in Pharmaceutical Analysis or Pharma chemistry or Quality Assurance are only preferred. Contenders who are going to appear for Apotex Walkin Drive have a look on Apotex Interview Questions and Apotex Model Papers. These papers will help the applicants during their preparation.
In this article, we are providing the complete role description along with the profile and required documents. While attending the interview candidates need to carry all the mandatory credentials along with them. Stay tuned for more updates regarding Apotex Careers 2017. Applicants who are interested and eligible can apply for the Latest vacancies and for further details you can visit All India Jobs.
APOTEX WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Apotex Research Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Analytical Chemistry Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Apotex Job Description
Role: Trainee- AR&D (Stability Studies)
- Fresher’s (only M.Pharm: 2015, 2016, 2017 Pass outs).
- M.Pharm post graduate with specialization in Pharmaceutical Analysis or Pharma chemistry or Quality Assurance.
- Should have minimum 65% of marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Should have good knowledge on Instruments, ICH Guidelines, Regulatory bodies, Basics of B.pharm & M.pharm subjects.
- Good verbal communication and written skills.
Role: Analytical R&D Lab to Exhibit Stability, Multimedia study, Calibration of all lab instruments and Tech Transfer activity including Method Validation & Method development.
- Assistant, Research Scientist I, II or Sr Research Scientist I, II (NO API’s only Solid orals).
- Experience: 1-10yrs.
- Specialty: Stability experience is preferable.
- Instruments handled: HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV Manual and & AUTO.
- Software Knowledge: LIMS, EMPOWER 2or 3 is preferable.
Note: Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing unit with exposure to Solid oral dosage forms (tablets and capsules) is a must.
Apotex Qualification Details
- MSc – Organic, Inorganic, Analytical, Industrial, Biochemistry with a minimum of 1+years of experience in Stability Studies, dissolution.
- M Pharmacy – Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics with a minimum of 1+years of work experience.
Apotex Job Profile
- To assist the reviewers in the day-to-day functioning of the Product Evaluation and Analytical Support Laboratory.
- To be responsible for all activities in the Product Evaluation and Analytical Support Laboratory, including cGLP, documentation, and implementation of departmental quality systems.
- To develop and validate new analytical methods for existing as well as for new products and troubleshooting at various locations.
- To provide technical support to Apotex group of companies during activities like technology transfer.
- To do the stability testing of laboratory Batches, Pivotal batches, Commercial batches and other stability samples.
- To calibrate or validate instruments as per the schedule.
- To prepare and review various documents like standard operating procedures, protocols, reports, specifications etc.
- To standardize volumetric solutions and working standards as required.
- To collect, periodically check and maintain control samples.
- To generate and maintain records.
Apotex Required Documents
- Candidates are requested to carry 2 copies of Updated Resume
- Recent Passport photos
- Pay slips
- Education certificates
- Salary annexure and previous experience certificates.
How To Apply For Apotex Job Vacancies
Candidates who are going to appear for Apotex Walkins in Bangalore on 3rd June 2017 can read the whole post to know about Apotex Requirements and Interview Process. Interested people can attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
Apotex Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 3rd June 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Apotex Research Private Limited, Gate 1,
Plot No. 1&2, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
4th Phase, Jigani Link Road, Bangalore 560099.
Job Location: Bangalore
Contact Person: Sudha M