AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017
Candidates, are you searching for AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017? then you are in the correct place. Aspirants who had applied for the AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017 can check the Telangana AHD Veterinary Assistant Syllabus along with Exam Pattern from this page. After applying the AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 all the applicants are looking for the Syllabus to start preparation. As we all know that Syllabus plays an important role in the preparation. Check the Telangana AHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus in the below section.
Aspirants can also check:
AHD TS Recruitment 2017
For the sake of candidates, on this page, we have updated the complete AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus. The Telangana Government recently issued the Recruitment 2017 Notification for 101 Posts. Many of the candidates who are waiting to start their career in Animal Husbandry Department are applied for these Posts. So, applied aspirants are eagerly waiting for the AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017. Check the below section to get detailed information about AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017.
Telangana AHD Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
Applied aspirants who want to appear in the Telangana Animal Husbandry Exam have to check AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus along with Exam pattern. In the below section candidates can find subject wise AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017. Download the AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017 and prepare well for the examination to get good marks. Therefore the selection process for the candidates will be based on the online Test and Interview. Visit our website www.allindiajobs.in regularly.
AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Details 2017 | www.tgahd.nic.in
|Organization Name||Directorate of Animal Husbandry Telangana|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancies||101|
|End Date||15th May 2017|
AHD Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2017
|S no||Type of exam||Papers||Topics||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper I||General Studies||150||150||150|
|3||Paper II||Veterinary Science||150||300||150|
- Candidates have to write 2 Papers.
- The written Exam consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Paper I consists of General Studies and General Knowledge.
- Paper II consists of Veterinary Science.
- Candidates who have qualified in the written test are eligible for next round of selection process that is Personal Interview.
AHD Telangana Veterinary Asst. Surgeon Syllabus 2017
Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for General knowledge
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
- International Relations and Events
- General Science; Indian Achievements in Science and Technology
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Socioeconomic, Political & Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies
- Physical, Social and as well as Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Socioeconomic, Political & Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- The Indian Constitution, Indian Political System, Governance, and Public Policies
- The Policies of Telangana State
AHD Telangana Veterinary Asst Surgeon Syllabus 2017 for Veterinary Science
- Livestock Management
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health
- Veterinary Medicine
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- The Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
- Animal Nutrition
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry