Training Coordinator Jobs in NIIT - 4th April to 7th April 2017. NIIT Walkin Recruitment for Graduate students as Fresher. This is the great opportunity for the candidates who want to settle in an IT job. Aspirants who want to get the latest information about NIIT Recruitment drives must check this page. We provide each and every update of NIIT, such as Job openings in Gurgaon for freshers and experienced professionals, MNC online test patterns of NIIT, and placement papers.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkins in Delhi and for further details, you can visit the official website. So candidates who are preparing to attend NIIT walkin drive can refer sample Placement Papers which may help you for getting the good score in the test. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend for Walkin Interviews on Given dates. Keep visit Freshers Jobs for more information.
NIIT WALKIN DETAILS
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR, Gurgaon|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
NIIT Role & Responsibilities
- Creating, Updating, Scheduling Onsite, Classroom and Virtual Courses & Classes in LMS (Expertus).
- Upload & Publish Content in LMS (Expertus).
- Student Enrollment in Classes.
- Enrollment Cancellation.
- Approving enrollment for the course enrolled by the student.
- Creating Exams for the students/customers in QM, Proctor U.
- Answering General Queries about Courses/Classes, Certifications, Exams, Discount Codes etc.
NIIT Required Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication.
- Good Typing Speed.
NIIT Candidate Profile
- 5 days working
- Rotational shift
- Cab facility for both pic and drop.
- Joining: immediately
How To Apply For NIIT Job VacanciesAspirants can attend for the walkin drive for NIIT Recruitment 2017 which is held in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon on 4th April to 7th April 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walkin Date: 4th April to 7th April 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM - 2.00 PM
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Recent Passport Photo
- Govt ID Proof Photocopy
- Updated Resume
- All Educational Certificates
Share This Job Opening...!!