Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive | Pune | 5th April 2017. Candidates who had completed their Graduation in BE, B.Tech stream can grab this golden opportunity on or before last date. It is highly Appreciable if candidates check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Paying the Application Fee. Tech Mahindra Walkins in Pune for fresher and experienced candidates.
As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for Tech Mahindra Jobs had increased immensely. So there will be tough competition for these Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to check Tech Mahindra MNC Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017.
TECH MAHINDRA WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Tech Mahindra Roles & Responsibilities
- Good knowledge on technologies like Java and SQL.
- Knowledge about any other technology will also work.
- Good verbal & written communication.
- Good analytical, troubling shooting skills problem solving skills.
- Responsible for investigating, resolving, escalating, and tracking & follow up on issues or tickets in a timely manner.
- The task involves monitoring various queues for errors that require immediate response and resolution.
Tech Mahindra Required Behavioural Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility at work in terms of 247 operations.
- Work in a dedicated sincere and pro-active manner.
How To Apply For Tech Mahindra Job Vacancies
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2017 which is held in Pune on 5th April 2017. So candidates can also check official website for further details. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 5th April 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 3.00 PM
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Block-1, Ground Floor,
Hinjewadi Phase-3, Pune.
Contact Person: Sujay Kulkarni, Surabhi, Neha Kadam
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Bring Latest Updated Resume
- All Education Certificates (Xerox Copies)
- Carry Recent Passport Size Photo
- Any Valid Govt ID Proof like Passport, Voters ID
We hope the information provided on Tech Mahindra Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting All India Jobs for regular Job Updates and bookmark this page for future reference.