TCS Walkin Drive | Pharmacovigilance Jobs in Mumbai | 22nd April 2017. TCS Job openings in Mumbai for M.Pharm, B.Pharma, BHMS, BDS, BAMS students. TCS has declared Recruitment notification for Pharmacovigilance Vacancies. TCS have mentioned that candidates must have good communication skills to grab this job. Candidates who are going to build their bright future they can apply for these vacancies.
Interested people must check TCS Placement Papers before going to attend for the walkin. Along with this Candidates are advised to check TCS Test Pattern so they can prepare confidently and can easily crack the Recruitment of TCS Recruitment 2017.
TCS WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||M.Pharma, B.Pharma, BHMS, BDS, BAMS|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Job Description
- Domain Life Science
- TCS Life Sciences Solutions and Services help Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies to accelerate drug discovery, advance clinical trial efficiencies, accentuate manufacturing productivity and amplify sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Job Role: Pharmacovigilance.
- Job Location: Vikhroli (Mumbai).
- Transport Boundaries for Vikhroli.
- Churchgate - Borivali (Western Line).
- CST - Nerul (Harbour Line).
- CST - Dombivali/Diva (Central Line).
- Candidates staying beyond the boundaries will not be eligible.
- Desired Qualification: MPharm, BHMS, BDS and BAMS FRESHER - 2015/2016 pass out.
- (MSC & BSC graduates are not eligible for this role).
TCS Mandatory Requirement
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume.
- Step 1: Go to link - https://www.careers.tcs.com.
- Step 2: Select 'India' geography & next click on 'Entry level hiring' link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to 'Register here (For New candidate)' link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: Fill in the details.
- Step 6: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
- Step 7: Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as "Ekta Datta -HR".
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
- Reference: It is mandatory to mention "Ekta Datta - HR" & "DT Number" on your resume.
How To Apply For TCS Job VacanciesAspirants can attend for the TCS Recruitment 2017 which is held in Mumbai on 22nd April 2017. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 22nd April 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services, Gate No 4, Plant no 12,
Godrej & Boyce complex, L.B.S. Marg,
Vikhroli -W, Mumbai.
Contact Person: Richa Patel
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Identity Proof
- Educational Certificates
- Passport Photo
Share This Job Opening...!!