Security Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Reliance Industries Recruitment 2017 – Across India. In our page, we have updated the latest information about Reliance Industries Recruitment 2017. So candidates who are preparing to attend for this vacancy can refer sample Placement Papers of Reliance which may help you for getting the good score in the test. There is a huge competition for these vacancies, so candidates get hurry to fill up the Security Executive (Trainee) post in Reliance Industries.
Candidates can start their preparation by checking out MNC Online Test patterns of Reliance Industries which will be very useful for the Applicants. Candidates who perform well in the recruitment process can only join in this post. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Job Openings Across India and for further details, you can visit the official website.
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Reliance Industries|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Security Executive (Trainee)|
|Salary||Rs. 3.75 lakh per annum, during the initial training period of one year. Rs. 4.5 lakh per year, with employee benefits|
Reliance Industries Key Requirements
- Freshers can apply.
- Indian Nationality.
- Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University – 65% and above on aggregate scores.
- Age: 20 – 24 for Non-Technical Graduates | 20 – 25 for Technical Graduates as on 31st May 2017.
- Height: Male: min 157.5 cms / Female: min 152 cms.
Reliance Industries Eligibility Criteria
- Final Year mark sheets in original are required in order to be eligible for final selection.
- A relaxation of 5 cms will be given to candidates from the North-East / Garhwal / Kumaon / Lakshadweep region and to Gorkhas.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate, while not mandatory, will be given weight age.
Reliance Industries Selection Procedure
MAT (Mental Ability Test) at center selected by you
- Reasoning Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Knowledge.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- English Comprehension.
- 800 meters run (in 3.2 mins),
- Long Jump (9 feet),
- High Jump (3 feet),
- Sit Ups (10),
- Push Ups (10)
- 800 meters run (in 4 mins),
- Long Jump (8 feet),
- High Jump (2.4 feet),
- Sit Ups (8),
- Push Ups (8)
How To Apply For Reliance Jobs
Candidates who had completed their Graduation can grab this opportunity on or before the last date. Interested applicants can apply for this position of Security Executive (Trainee) in Reliance and check Official notification before applying for the Vacancy/Pay the Application Fee.
MAT Exam Date: 11th or 18th June 2017
Interview: 24th to 29th July 2017
Last Date of Application: 28th April 2017