Remote Desktop Trainee Engineer Jobs | CMS IT Services Walkins | 6th April to 31st May 2017. CMS IT Services has declared CMS Recruitment 2017 notification for Customer Support Engineer, Technician Vacancies. CMS IT Services have mentioned that candidates must have Knowledge on Hardware & Networking to grab this job. Candidates who are going to build their bright future they can apply for this vacancies.
Preparing According to the CMS Placement Papers will make sure that Applicant is well prepared to face the Competition. These days Competition is very heavy for IT Jobs. Candidates are advised to check MNC Test Pattern of CMS so that they can prepare confidently and can crack the Recruitment easily. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkins in Mumbai and for further details, you can visit the official website.
CMS IT SERVICES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||CMS IT Services Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Experience||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Role||Customer Support Engineer, Technician|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
CMS IT Services Job Description
- Position: Remote Desktop Trainee Engineer.
- Experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge on Hardware & Networking.
- Qualification: 3yrs Diploma & BE/B.Tech Graduates /Since Graduates.
- Excellent communication.
- Science Graduate / One Year Gap will be considered.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Ability to resolve time sensitive issues quickly.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills in solving desktop issues with Windows OS, Mail client (Outlook). network issues. MS Office issues.
- Coordinate with the on-call support provider and end users for call closure.
- Ready to work in 24 X7.
- Self-driven, mature, credible, and an excellent team player.
- Team Coordination skills.
- Location Ghansoli (New Mumbai).
- No female candidates as they will not work in shifts.
How To Apply For CMS IT Services Job VacanciesAspirants can attend for the walkin drive for CMS IT Services Recruitment 2017 which is held in Mumbai on 6th April to 31st May 2017. Candidates can be suggested that to check the given below mentioned address and carry the required documents. So candidates can also check official website for further details.
Walkin Date: 6th April to 31st May 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
CMS House, plot no 91,
street no .7, MIDC-Marol, Andheri(E)
Land mark: Akruti trade
Contact Person: Laxmi Kankarla
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Updated resume
- ID Proof Photocopy
- Educational documents (Xerox Copies)
- Carry One Passport Photograph
Share This Job Opening...!!