Planit Recruitment 2017 - 2018 | Entry Level Software Testing Jobs | Hyderabad. Planit Recruitment in Hyderabad for BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA students as Entry Level Software Testing Jobs. Aspirants who are interested to attend for this Job openings in Hyderabad they can apply on or before 30th April 2017. We updated each and every stuff regarding to this Planit Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for to attend Planit Recruitment they can prepare Test Pattern of Planit, Mock Test and Planit Placement Papers which is useful for the applicants to ace the test easily. Contenders can also check other IT Jobs on our site All India Jobs for more updated and fresh Official Information.
PLANIT RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA|
|Job Role||Entry Level Software Testing|
|Last Date of Application||30th April 2017|
Planit Job Description
- Career progression, long term opportunity, competitive package, benefits and training.
- Opportunity to travel internationally and work for a global leader in pure play testing.
- Join a fast growing global company in their prime.
Planit Eligibility Criteria
- A recent IT graduate with marks of distinction looking for a prime entry level position in the IT industry.
- A developer who has seen the light and decided that testing is really where it starts, not where it ends and is just as cool to be in.
- A technical support or call center analyst who would like to become an expert Tester.
Planit Pre-requisites Details
- The motivation to be the best.
- The aptitude and attitude that would stand you out from the rest of the pack.
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism.
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- A team player.
Planit Selection Process
- Search & Selection: through behavioural and aptitude selection, we will select the best individuals to participate - applications close on 30th April.
- Quick 5 minute interviews will then take place for all shortlisted candidates to gauge communication and presentation levels from week commencing 15th May, followed by Information Evening week commencing 22nd May.
- 30 minute long interviews will then take place following the Information Evening week commencing 29th May.
- The Bootcamp: 5 day intensive training focusing on the application of best practice test techniques in the workplace from 5th June - 9th June.
- Letter of Offer for up to 12 lucky Bootcampers with mentoring: On-going 12 week mentoring of employees within the workplace/project environment.
How To Apply For Planit JobsCandidates who had completed their Graduation in BE, B.Tech, ME, MCA can grab this opportunity on or before last date. Interested applicants get hurry to fill up the position of Entry Level Software Testing in Planit.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Updated CV
- ID Proof
- One Passport Photograph
- Educational documents
Share This Job Opening...!!