Oracle Off Campus Recruitment 2017-2018 | BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech Jobs in Bangalore. Oracle is conducting off campus Recruitment in Bangalore for BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech students for Application Developer designation. Job aspirants who had experienced with 1+ years experience in a software development environment using Java, J2EE will be given preference in the selection process.
Should Possess and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills. Interested contenders practice Oracle Mock test which will be very useful. Here we are providing Oracle Placement Papers and Online Test Pattern. Those who are interested they can download Placement Papers and Test Papers on our web page and willing to work in Oracle can apply for these openings through online mode as soon as possible.
It is not easy to get placed in Oracle, so applicants have to practice hard for Oracle Recruitment 2017, it is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to set better career. Candidates are advised to check Recruitment Notification, Oracle Test Patterns. If this job is not relevant to your profile have a look on this Latest Job Openings in Bangalore page. It is the exact place to search for Freshers Job updates. For other IT Jobs candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
ORACLE OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech|
|Experience||Above 1 Year|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
Oracle Job Description
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling, and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute the unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation, displays understanding of roles, processes, and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Preferred Qualifications
- B.Tech, BE, M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 1+ years experience in a software development environment using Java, J2EE.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle ADF is nice to have.
- Exposure to development, maintenance of enterprise grade, cloud business applications.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL, SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Strong Result orientation and Creativity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Oracle Company Profile
In Classical Antiquity, an oracle was a person or agency considered to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination. The word oracle comes from the Latin verb and properly refers to the priest or priestess uttering the prediction. In extended use, Oracle may also refer to the site of the oracle, and to the oracular utterances themselves, called in Greek. Oracles were thought to be portals through which the gods spoke directly to people. In this sense, they were different from seers who interpreted signs sent by the gods through bird signs, animal entrails, and other various methods.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs
Candidates who had completed their Graduation in BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech can grab this opportunity on or before the last date. Interested applicants get hurry to fill up the position of Application Developer in Oracle.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Carry Recent Passport Photos
- ID Proof Photocopy
- Latest Updated CV
- Educational documents (Xerox Copies)
Here is the exact place to search the Accurate Details about Oracle Recruitment in Bangalore. We hope that the information on BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers jobs in Oracle Recruitment is helpful for your job search. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for more Job Updates.