ORACLE OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech|
|Experience||Above 1 Year|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
Oracle Job Description
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end-user applications.
- Writes code completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high-level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling, and implementation. Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute the unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation, displays understanding of roles, processes, and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Preferred Qualifications
- B.Tech, BE, M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 1+ years experience in a software development environment using Java, J2EE.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle ADF is nice to have.
- Exposure to development, maintenance of enterprise grade, cloud business applications.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL, SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Strong Result orientation and Creativity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Oracle Company Profile
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs
- Carry Recent Passport Photos
- ID Proof Photocopy
- Latest Updated CV
- Educational documents (Xerox Copies)