JSSC TGT Teacher Admit Card 2017
On that basis, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission decided to organize the Trained Graduate Teacher written exam to fill 17572 posts. Applicants who had registered for the TGT Teacher Exam can download the admit card when JSSC announce the dates to download the JSSC TGT Teacher Hall Ticket 2017.
Contenders who are interested in building their career in teaching field they can grab this opportunity and enhance their career. It is compulsory for all candidates can carry JSSC TGT Teacher Call Letter while going to appear Trained Graduate Teacher exam. So applicants can download the Admit card by entering the required details asked in the form from the official website or from our website All India Jobs.
Details About JSSC TGT Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Also Known As||JSSC|
|Name of the Exam||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Posts||17572|
JSSC TGT Teacher Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Papers||Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Paper I.||General Knowledge||100 question.||100 marks.||180 minutes paper|
|Hindi||100 question.||100 marks.|
|2||Paper II.||Concerned Subjects||150 question.||300 marks.||180 minutes paper|
The Details Appear On The JSSC TGT Teacher Admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Venue of test
- Date of test
- Email ID
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Important Document To Carry For The ExaminationCandidates need to carry admit card with the latest photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy.
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps How To Download JSSC TGT Teacher Admit Card
- First, go to the official website of JSSC TGT Teacher i.e. www.jssc.in
- You can get the home page.
- Click on the link available to download the admit card.
- Enter the valid details like Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Click on submit button to download the JSSC TGT Teacher Admit Card.
- And then take print out of JSSC TGT Teacher Admit Card for exam purpose.
Share This Job Opening...!!