Customer Support Jobs in Genpact Hyderabad | Walkin Drive 22nd April 2017. Genpact hiring Graduate Freshers and Experienced candidates. This will be a good opportunity for those people who wants to get a job in IT Sector. Candidates can utilize this opportunity to set career. As we all know comparing to the previous years this year competition for IT Jobs in Hyderabad had increased immensely.
So there will be tough competition for these Genpact Recruitment 2017. Preparing According to the Genpact Placement Papers and Genpact Test Pattern will make sure that Applicant can get the desired job. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for Latest Walkin and for further details you can visit the official website.
GENPACT WALKIN DETAILS
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate - (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 - 3,75,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Genpact Job Description
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
- Provide phone support to troubleshoot and resolve issues experienced with Accounts and other technical issues.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement.
Genpact Candidate Profile
- Role: Customer Service, Customer Support.
- Shift: Rotational (US-6pm onwards).
- CTC: 1.75LPA To 3.5LPA.
- Experience: Any experienced & Freshers can also apply.
- Qualification: Any graduate/ but no diploma.
How To Apply For Genpact Job VacanciesAspirants can attend for the Genpact Walkin Drive 2017 which is held in Hyderabad on 22nd April 2017. So candidates who are interested they can directly attend for the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 22nd April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Aurora's Business School, Near NIMS,
Note: Kindly Mention AISHWARYA the top of your resume for HR reference. It is mandatory HR norm.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Id Proof
- Educational Documents
Share This Job Opening...!!