TCS Walkin Drive in Mumbai | International Voice Process Jobs | 31st October to 3rd November 2017. TCS Recruitment is conducting for graduate candidates for the role of Team Member. Aspirants who had a wish to attend for TCS Walkins in Mumbai they have to read the whole post, because we have updated each and every point regarding TCS Walkin such as Qualification Details, Walkin Date, Time and Venue.
You Can Also Check: TCS iBegin
TCS WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||TCS BPS|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
The role is to provide Support/Services for International & Global Customers. Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible to attend for TCS Walkin Drive. Any graduates with minimum 0.9 months of relevant experience in BPO customer service are eligible to attend and it would be an added advantage.
Also Check: Interview Questions
Candidates staying beyond this travel boundary are not eligible. Boundaries are Thane: Western Line – Bhayender, Central Line – Dombivali, Harbour -Vashi. So aspirants have to practice hard along with TCS Placement Papers and also check Test Pattern of TCS for better Result. With the help of TCS Mock Test contenders will get an idea about TCS written test. Interested aspirants can attend directly at the below mentioned venue.
TCS Job Description
- Role: Team Member
- The role is to provide Support/Services for International & Global Customers.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers (Verbal, written)
- Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts.
TCS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Excellent English communication skills are mandatory.
- Willingness to work in any shifts (Including Night Shifts).
TCS Qualification Details
- Any Graduates: With minimum 0.9 months of relevant experience in BPO customer service (Inbound & Outbound).
- Undergraduates: With minimum 18 months of relevant experience in BPO customer service (Inbound & Outbound).
TCS Mandatory Requirements
- EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the EPCN number on your resume.
- Step 1: Go to link – www.careers.tcs.com.
- Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Experienced Professionals’ link.
- Step 3: Go to ‘Create your profile (For New Users)’ link & fill the details. (Please select area of interest as ‘BPS’).
- Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS Transport Boundaries
Candidates staying beyond this travel boundary are not eligible
- Thane: Western Line – Bhayender.
- Central Line – Dombivali.
- Harbour -Vashi.
Reference: It is mandatory to write “Manisha Samnani – HR & EPCN” as Reference on top of your resume.
How To Apply For TCS Jobs
TCS Walkin Recruitment 2017 for Team Member Positions in Mumbai from 31st October to 3rd November 2017. Aspirants who are going to appear for TCS interview they can check the below mandatory details.
TCS Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 31st October to 3rd November 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai – 400 063, Maharashtra.
Recruiter Name: Manisha Samnani
- Passport Size Photo
- All Educational Documents
- Govt ID Proof
- Latest Resume
All the above sufficient information is useful for the candidates. If there are any doubts regarding TCS Recruitment 2017 they can contact us through mail. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for more factful updates.