Cabin Crew Jobs in Kolkata | Jet Airways Walkin Drive | 17th April 2017. Jet Airways have mentioned that candidates must have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills to grab this job. Candidates who are going to build their better future they can apply for this vacancies. In this post, we update accurate information regarding Jet Airways Recruitment 2017.
Aspirants who are interested to get placed in Jet Airways as Cabin Crew, they can prepare Placement Papers of Jet Airways, Mock Test and Jet Airways Test Pattern which may help you for getting the good score in the test. There is a huge competition for these vacancies, so candidates get hurry to fill up the particular post in Jet Airways. Keep visiting All India Jobs for more Freshers Jobs Updates.
JET AIRWAYS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job Description
Inflight Cabin Crew
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
Jet Airways Candidate Profile
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Minimum Height: Women – 157 cms and Men – 170 cms
- Dress Code: Candidates must wear Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply. HSC (10 + 2).
- Nationality: Indian citizens only.
- Physical features: Candidates should have Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples, and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport.
- Interactive skills: Applicants must have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
Note: Kindly mention Reference Code: 1624VS on your resume while applying.
How To Apply For Jet Airways Jobs
Aspirants can attend for the walkin drive for Jet Airways Recruitment 2017 which is held in Kolkata on 17th April 2017. Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 17th April 2017
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The Circle Club, Crossing of VIP Road, Rajarhat,
New Town Express Way, Opposite Charnock Hospital,
Kolkata Airport, Kolkata.
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Latest Resume
- Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card
- Recent Passport Photo
- Educational Certificates
This page provides complete information to the candidates about Jet Airways Recruitment in Kolkata. Keep visiting Freshers Jobs for Regular Job Updates and bookmark this page so as soon as the information is out they can check effortlessly.