Cabin Crew Jobs in Aurangabad | Jet Airways Walkin Drive | 20th April 2017. Jet Airways Walkin Recruitment in Aurangabad. Here is the exact place to search the accurate information about Jet Airways Walkins Drive. In our page, we have updated the latest information about Jet Airways Recruitment 2017. So candidates who are preparing to attend Jet Airways walkin drive can refer sample Placement Papers of Jet Airways which may help you for getting the good score in the test.
Jet Airways have clearly mentioned that candidates must have Fluency in English and Hindi to grab this job. Competition for these vacancies is going sky high so we insist the candidates work hard and Practice hard for the Recruitment. For other IT Jobs and Jet Airways Test pattern, candidates are welcomed to Go through our site All India Jobs for more Official Stuff.
JET AIRWAYS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Jet Airways India Ltd|
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Role||Cabin Crew|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways|
Jet Airways Job DescriptionInflight Cabin Crew
- To ensure proper management of all cabin and galley operations in normal and emergency situations in accordance with set safety standards.
- To consistently deliver a high quality of in-flight service to meet and exceed Guest expectations.
Jet Airways Candidate Profile
- Age: Between 18 and 27 years
- Minimum Height: Women - 157 cms and Men - 170 cms
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Weight: In proportion to height
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply. HSC (10 + 2).
- Dress Code: Candidates must wear Western Formals (tie is compulsory for gentlemen, Knee length skirt is compulsory for ladies).
- Physical features: Candidates should have Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples, and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight.
- Interactive skills: Applicants must have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport.
- Nationality: Indian citizens only.
How To Apply For Jet Airways JobsCandidates who had completed HSC can grab this opportunity on or before the last date. Interested applicants get hurry to fill up the position of Cabin Crew in Jet Airways. Jet Airways have mentioned that candidates must have Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills to grab this job.
Walkin Date: 20th April 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Salt, MGM Sports Complex,
Behind MGM Hospital,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview
- Recent Passport Photo
- Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card
- Latest Resume
- Educational Certificates
Share This Job Opening...!!